**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

EMBRACING GUIDANCE

Carina continues to explore The Battlerealm, tapping into her unique powers and finding out exactly what she’s capable of. Under the tutelage of Dr. Strange’s astral form she pushes the limits of her strengths, however her abilities have been wreaking havoc across The Battlerealm, leaving AEgon and the Summoner to clean up the mess while villainous elements take advantage of the madness. With Carina leaving a trail of destruction wherever she goes,The Grandmaster has grown weary of what she has done to “his” Batterealm and decides to send an old friend to teach them a lesson...

RELEASE AND LEGENDS:

Act 6 Chapter 2: Guidance releases on JUNE 12TH for all who have completed Chapter 1!

Like Chapter 1, you will also have an opportunity to become one of the skilled Summoners that earn a Legends title for Act 6! This Legends run will begin the moment you start Act 6 Chapter 2, and end the moment you 100% explore all Quests in the Chapter. You’ll have until July 12th at 10:00:00 AM PDT to log a time.

The rewards for the Legends run of Act 6 Chapter 2 are:

Rank 1-5
10x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals (2% each of a random Tier 5 Class Catalyst)
22,500x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
2x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts

Rank 6-100
5x Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals (2% each of a random Tier 5 Class Catalyst)
11,250x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst Fragments
1x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts

Additionally, the Top 40 Summoners from this Chapter’s Legends run will be awarded a new 6-Star Champion that has never before been owned by any Summoner! That Champion will not be awarded until after Act 6 Chapter 4’s Legends Run is complete.

CLASS AND RARITY GATES

This Chapter comes with a new feature called “Class and Rarity Gates”. Some paths in each Quest will contain Gates that require Summoners to have a specific number of Class and/or Rarity combinations within their roster! Take a look at our announcement dedicated to Class & Rarity Gates for more information.

BUFFS

There are 5 new Global Buffs making an appearance in Act 6 Chapter 2. Each Quest features one of these Buffs to test Summoner skill and roster:

Lifecycle:

The Defender is immune to damage from debuffs and has a shield that prevents them from being knocked out. If the shield is not already disabled, knocking down the Defender disables it for 0.5 seconds. Each time the shield is disabled its downtime is increased by 0.5 seconds up to a maximum of 3.5 seconds. Every hit that would knock the Defender out while the shield is active heals 10% of their max health.

Backblast:

The Attacker's Critical Damage is doubled, however if damage from a critical hit exceeds 5% of the Defenders max health or the Attacker lands 4 or more guaranteed crits throughout the fight, the Attacker suffers from an Incinerate Debuff dealing damage equal to their last crit over 5 seconds.

Icarus:

When the Defender is struck by an attack or stunned by a parry, the Attacker gains a Fury Buff granting 10% Attack Rating for 10 seconds. If the Attacker gains more than 8 Fury Buffs in this way or one of these Fury Buff expires, the Attacker is inflicted with a Degeneration effect dealing 100% of the Defender's attack over 4 seconds. If the Attacker lands a heavy attack their Fury Buffs are removed with no penalty.

Destructive Feedback:

At the start of the fight, the Defender gains a Kinetic Shield preventing them from taking damage for 10 seconds. While this shield is active, all damage dealt by the Attacker excluding damage from Special 3 attacks is stored. When the shield expires the Defender takes all stored damage, however if the Defender makes contact with the Attacker the damage is reflected onto them instead. When this shield expires there is a 15 second cooldown before it activates again.

Do Not Go Gentle:

The Attacker gains 1 charge for every 5 hits in their combo meter. When the Defender receives damage from any source that would knock them out and the Attacker has 1 or more charges, a charge is consumed instead and the Attacker receives damage equal to the Defenders attack. If the Attacker Intercepts the Defenders Attack, 2 charges are removed with no penalty. Landing a Heavy Attack also removes up to 1 charge with no penalty.

PI RANGES

Here is an approximation of PI ranges you should expect to encounter in each Quest:

Quest 1
Paths: ~24,000-30,000 PI
Boss: ~50,000 PI

Quest 2
Paths: ~26,000-32,000 PI
Boss: ~60,000 PI

Quest 3
Paths: ~28,000-34,000 PI
Boss: ~70,000 PI

Quest 4
Paths: ~30,000-36,000 PI
Boss: ~80,000 PI

Quest 5
Paths: ~32,000-38,000 PI
Boss: ~90,000 PI

Quest 6
Paths: ~34,000-40,000 PI
Boss: ~100,000 PI

ENERGY/PATHS

On average, All quests in Chapter 2 will have:

3 Energy Per Step
10 paths
4 of which have Class or Rarity Gates
Approximately 600 Energy for Quest Exploration

REWARDS

We’re doing things a little different for Act 6. Instead of putting a majority of the Rewards in Act Completion and Exploration, we’re going to be redistributing a big portion of those rewards throughout the Chapter rewards, so those of you that are finishing them as they come can make use of those Rewards earlier.

While the final Act completion/exploration rewards may not be as relatively “juicy” as Act 5’s were when that was released, you’ll be receiving better rewards earlier than otherwise.

Quests 1-6 Completion and Exploration (Total):

30x 5-Star Signature Stone Crystals
180,000x Gold
99,000 Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst Fragments
540x Units

Chapter 2 Completion :

22,500x Tier 5 Basic Fragments
4000x 6-Star Shards
10,000x 5-Star Shard
1x 5-Star Rank up Gem Crystal (Rank 3 to 4)
750,000x Gold
3x Cavalier Crystals
1x Tier 2 Alpha Catalyst

Chapter 2 Exploration:

1x T5CC Fragment Crystal (Note: This is a Special Crystal that contains 25% of a T5CC, and not the regular Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal)
1x Tier 5 Basic Catalyst
6000x 6-Star Shards
15,000x 5-Star Shard
4x Tier 2 Alpha Catalysts
1,250,000x Gold
5x Cavalier Crystals

Comments

• RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    edited May 2019
    Sounds interesting. Like the reward redistribution and cant wait to read about people complaining act completion/explo isnt great 😂

Also, first.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,126 ★★★★★
    Liked the first chmaper. Let aw how 2 is.
    Terra said:

I just love how some of those nodes completely counter certain god tier champions

For me it stil luck like ghost stil will be use a lot don’t seam To crays migt be my understanding of the node
    DalBot said:

Yeah, this all sounds completely awful. Can't use heavy crit champs or you're dead? Just terrible

And those rewards... seriously?

Why not fix ghost can phes it away. I’m think
    Instant of lol me pliz espline the node. I’m not the best to English but I’m migt not understand all of them @xNig can u tell me is all chmap like covus and ghost gone and no longer usbael ikow u don’t can tel much but my English ist the best.

Excited to pull 8 3* from them Cav Crystals

Can said I’m happy alest we get them for a bit free.

Gamer said:

Instant of lol me pliz espline the node. I’m not the best to English but I’m migt not understand all of them @xNig can u tell me is all chmap like covus and ghost gone and no longer usbael ikow u don’t can tel much but my English ist the best.

Backblast in Quest 2 is definitely going to challenge you to choose Champions other than Corvus or Ghost, but that doesn't mean they are not useful for the rest of the Quests.
    Thx hav a okay roster so don’t really need covus and ghost only but void sl gr ect But thx. For that
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    5 global nodes for 6 quests? Does 1 of the quests not have a global?

Gamer said:

Backblast in Quest 2 is definitely going to challenge you to choose Champions other than Corvus or Ghost, but that doesn't mean they are not useful for the rest of the Quests.
    Culd ghost not just phes that debuff away ?
    But that void okay to oh forgotten crosbone to he migt be the best for quset two
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,898 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Culd ghost not just phes that debuff away ?
    This node looks like it might actually benefit ghost. Constant furies from converting the incinerate and double crit damage. And I reckon at a certain point you’ll be doing more than 5% with every medium crit so you can just jump in and out of phase and gain a fury every time you hit
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Yeah, this all sounds completely awful. Can't use heavy crit champs or you're dead? Just terrible

And those rewards... seriously?

@DalBot what rewards would be appropriate?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

Garbage rewards

And what would be considered acceptable rewards?
    I’m like the rewards a lot better that the first.