**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• Only fragmemts.. and what about rank4 them and then 5?? As it goes i think we can get a full t5cc at the end of act6.. if its possible to complete it or in act7!! Lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,863 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

@DalBot what rewards would be appropriate?

Well maybe if the content is harder than Variant 2 the rewards should be better as well? 🤷🏻‍♂️

5* 3-4 gems are 2017 meta, not June 2019. Maybe a 5* 4-5 or 6* 1-2 gem for starters. Possibly a class AG like we see in Variant. Obviously we won't see a 6* AG for a while which is a shame.

And another 25% of a random class T5CC? That's a joke.
    I can agree with the 4-5 Gem. I feel like they are still trying to control the amount of AG's out there even with the RNG based type rewards. As for difficulty, have to wait and see.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Instant of lol me pliz espline the node. I’m not the best to English but I’m migt not understand all of them @xNig can u tell me is all chmap like covus and ghost gone and no longer usbael ikow u don’t can tel much but my English ist the best.

Backblast in Quest 2 is definitely going to challenge you to choose Champions other than Corvus or Ghost, but that doesn't mean they are not useful for the rest of the Quests.
    So that incinerate damage will be passive? Because otherwise it will just make her even better lol
  • Is the Degen from Icarus passive? And do blocked hits count as contact from Destructive Feedback?

The Degen is a Debuff, and blocked hits count as contact, yes.
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    zeezee57 said:

Maybe its just me but none of those nodes sound even close to bringing an enjoyable gaming experience. Most people rank champs who do big damage and big damage comes from crits, we're not the ones who designed it that way, we just build our rosters around what works. All these ideas to get people to use a wider variety of champs aren't fun at all.

I agree dude. Especially at this level of play. This is endgame content trying to make us use our whole roster. Safe to say I’ll be leaving this alone for a while until my roster is more diverse.
  • Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Instant of lol me pliz espline the node. I’m not the best to English but I’m migt not understand all of them @xNig can u tell me is all chmap like covus and ghost gone and no longer usbael ikow u don’t can tel much but my English ist the best.

Backblast in Quest 2 is definitely going to challenge you to choose Champions other than Corvus or Ghost, but that doesn't mean they are not useful for the rest of the Quests.
    Culd ghost not just phes that debuff away ?
    Yes, it's a Debuff so she can (you'll probably still take a chunk of damage before then, so it'll hurt her survivability)
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    DalBot said:

Yeah, this all sounds completely awful. Can't use heavy crit champs or you're dead? Just terrible

Can't say for sure without testing (and I wasn't in the 6.2 beta) but off the top of my head, I think the counters for Backblast would be champs that don't crit (i.e Crossbones), champs that are immune to incinerate debuffs (i.e. Iceman, Void), and champs that reduce ability accuracy if Backblast has ability accuracy (i.e. Archangel). Also champs like Blade and Rogue could work, as both have the ability to heal back the incinerate damage and both can reduce the duration of debuffs to significantly reduce the damage taken in the first place.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Should be a 5* AG added in rewards, IMHO.

Shards are great, same with the T2A. But seriously lacking in sig stones, T5B (only 1? Variant gives more than this) and missing a whole 5* AG (I feel generic would be best at this point, but that may be a little extreme).

And to say these are buffed up due to less in the end is not very exciting as well.

I feel like this will be harder than Variant and give worse rewards, meaning the only thing I have to look forward to is the next Variant, I guess. Hope it comes soon
  • TwistedEnigma17TwistedEnigma17 Posts: 69
    So is there no title like Cavalier where we get upgraded crystals when we complete this or did I miss it in the notes?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,554 Guardian
    zeezee57 said:

Maybe its just me but none of those nodes sound even close to bringing an enjoyable gaming experience. Most people rank champs who do big damage and big damage comes from crits, we're not the ones who designed it that way, we just build our rosters around what works. All these ideas to get people to use a wider variety of champs aren't fun at all.

I don't rank on that criteria alone, and never have. I've always ranked for diverse utility, of which high damage is one specific kind of utility among many.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

So that incinerate damage will be passive? Because otherwise it will just make her even better lol
    It a debuff so can tour it of

So is there no title like Cavalier where we get upgraded crystals when we complete this or did I miss it in the notes?

You didn’t miss it because ther is not one
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

Should be a 5* AG added in rewards, IMHO.

Shards are great, same with the T2A. But seriously lacking in sig stones, T5B (only 1? Variant gives more than this) and missing a whole 5* AG (I feel generic would be best at this point, but that may be a little extreme).

And to say these are buffed up due to less in the end is not very exciting as well.

I feel like this will be harder than Variant and give worse rewards, meaning the only thing I have to look forward to is the next Variant, I guess. Hope it comes soon

I missed the T5B in completion rewards. So strike that part.
  • JCristianos09JCristianos09 Posts: 11
    Cavalier crystals? The RNG thing won't help us...
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Backdraft intercept is broken, you know it, and you still have nodes with an intercept requirement. Good job.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    These buffs don't sound that bad at all. Creative.

Kabam, please please please don't ruin this by stacking up the node buffs that suck and that everyone hates with them. High health and high attack is fine. Unavoidable damage, constant unblockable and unstoppable, and out of control power gain is a tiresome buzzkill for your customers, lazy on your part, and makes the game a burden to play.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I have yet to see a degen effect that can be shrugged off or be countered by Gulk (except starburst) so I highly doubt Gulk or debuff shruggers like AV, CB, or Ghost will be able to counter.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I have yet to see a degen effect that can be shrugged off or be countered by Gulk (except starburst) so I highly doubt Gulk or debuff shruggers like AV, CB, or Ghost will be able to counter.
    This was a reply to a comment about incinerate
    V1PER1987 said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I’m do t talk a abudt the deg node you might need to read the node aging and se what he asked for
    V1PER1987 said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

V1PER1987 said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I missed that and I stand corrected, thank you.
    V1PER1987 said:

Gamer said:

V1PER1987 said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I missed that and I stand corrected, thank you.
    For deg aka passive then yes but when it a debuff she can shug it of but void probably the better to use in the end
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Those nodes dont look like a fun experience