**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New gold idea

A large amount of gold(2000-4000) should be on every tile in AQ & AW.. that could fix the gold problem and boost Alliance participation

Comments

• CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    For a moment I thought this was another gold arena post
    Good idea, but we already get a generous amount from wars
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    I have to greatly disagree with that one
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Equwan said:

A large amount of gold(2000-4000) should be on every tile in AQ & AW.. that could fix the gold problem and boost Alliance participation

OK here's another idea... in the gap between AQ weeks, each alliance unlocks a Gold Realm for those 3 days, with the difficulty scaled around the middle of your AQ week, and the rewards centred around your alliance's performance in AQ.
    For each battlegroup of AQ map completed, you add an amount of gold to the rewards (scales up based on which map was completed). Exploration adds a larger amount to this pool (say up to 2x the completion amount, based on % exploration?). Prestige both increases the difficulty of the realm quest, and the amount of gold gained (but not by too much. Maybe start at a x1 multiplier, and add x0.0001 for each point of prestige (+1k prestige = +0.1 to the multiplier) or something like that)

Maybe it would be complicated to implement? But hey it would be a way to get people to have more incentive to participate in AQ.
    But hey lets wait and see... I do think your idea could work too, but I feel like a system which encourages teamwork would be much better. I mean if people just get gold for each tile, people might make stupid moves just cause they want a bit more gold...
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    They want to keep gold down to make sure there isn’t hyperinflation
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    We have gold enough already. Instead of it, why not add motivation to every fight?
  • EquwanEquwan Posts: 96
    @Mathking13 that would be a good idea but I’m pretty sure that would be a lot more difficult to do bcuz they have to had more content. We got 2 variants, monthly event quest, the bonus event quest, and dungeons on top of the standard content like story , ROL, LOL etc... plus with how crazy these bugs been over the last 2 months I dnt think adding more content would be save.. they should jus simply add high gold pickups when yu move on paths ...
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Equwan said:

@Mathking13 that would be a good idea but I’m pretty sure that would be a lot more difficult to do bcuz they have to had more content. We got 2 variants, monthly event quest, the bonus event quest, and dungeons on top of the standard content like story , ROL, LOL etc... plus with how crazy these bugs been over the last 2 months I dnt think adding more content would be save.. they should jus simply add high gold pickups when yu move on paths ...

yep I can 100% understand it from that standpoint, but I at least think that getting gold from AQ should be something that is shared with the whole alliance, and using Gold Realms as an example was the first idea I had for how to show that...
    When rewarding an alliance, the ideal solution should incorporate 2 things.
    1. The whole alliance benefits from the alliance working together
    2. People that sit there and do very little, or contribute next to nothing, should not get as much rewards. Basically encouraging everybody to participate and share the load.
    And the gold realms idea is something that I believe could solve those two problems.
    Alternately you could just incorporate gold rewards into the peak milestones, with a participation requirement by individuals to get rewards, but yeah I dunno the gold realms idea was just the first thing that came into my mind at the time.