**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Starlord is still one of the best tech champ!!

Checking 400+ combo damage 3/45 Starlord:signature:21https://youtu.be/uxG1vNADul0

Comments

• V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Not many fights last 400 hits.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I have to agree. Although he being sig 99 is now being overshadowed by higher Pi champs in my roster, even on sig 1 only, Which means higher priority in terms of rank up. Sigh
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    my 4 star aegon did it in like 250 hits with like 700 carry over combo
  • Sunny2847Sunny2847 Posts: 125
    @Slimeball mate he is 2015 champ and I ain't comparing with overpowered new champs I am saying he is still relevant even to this day
    @Viper1987 not all champs have that insane regen and r3 Starlord knocks out opponents in less than 30hits
    Talking about event quests
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Lol, not really.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    He’s kinda fallen behind other champs
    Hmmm,fine.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Sunny2847 said:

@Slimeball mate he is 2015 champ and I ain't comparing with overpowered new champs I am saying he is still relevant even to this day

You are comparing him with new champs when you say "still one the best"
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    He is good for ROL and Act 5.3
    Ok fine won't argue as @Kobster84 says he has fallen behind other champs,everyone forgot how they did LOL and how happy they were when they duped their Starlord.. And now everyone is responding like he is one of trash champs..agreed end of discussion
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Sunny2847 said:

Ok fine won't argue as @Kobster84 says he has fallen behind other champs,everyone forgot how they did LOL and how happy they were when they duped their Starlord.. And now everyone is responding like he is one of trash champs..agreed end of discussion

Never said he was trash just that he’s fallen behind other champs
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I agree that hes still one of best as in if I made ranking of top50 champions then maybe he would barely make it
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    He's in the top 100 champs lol
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I only have him unduped rn, but I am very excited about duping him soon.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    I wish I got an awakening gem for my Aegon and not SL. A little underwhelming being his only use is damage which takes a long ramp up (every fight), and RNG based utility. He's still good but not one of the best anymore.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

This champ is still relevant gosh darnit