**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your next 5* Basic Pull (screenshot). [Title edited for clarity]

DemonFromHeavenDemonFromHeaven Posts: 51
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I'm about to open a 5* from Basic.
Will I get Scammed or Boooyaaaahh'd?

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Got BPCW yesterday
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Got taskmaster
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Iron fist. LOL here I come!
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I just got iron patriot.

I wasn't really expecting anyone, I have good champs to rank up, missing gold and cats
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My last pull was Groot, but before that was a string of awesome pulls (Stark Spidey, Aegon, X-23, Elektra and Hulk Rags). Luck goes up and down.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    My last pull was a Rogue dupe, bringing her to S55, and the pull before that was a Wasp
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    My last pull was Mephisto ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137

First five star
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    GP.
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    :)
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited June 2019

I don't know if I can be excited. I just poured a lot of skill iso into taking my awenked 4* Gwenpool to max R4
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Dupped og cap a week ago :(
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Got Loki last week :'(
  • Nichj99Nichj99 Posts: 248 ★★
    2 days ago got Darkhawk, the crystal before that was Night Thrasher. At least I can use the team synergy
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Duped elektra...prior to that was a hulk dupe which followed starky and a 6* Hawkeye and this followed the April pulls of blade,ST and Emma....I am on an insane streak of luck...both Emma and starky are R4 now
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    My last one was HT.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    My last was proxima midnight who languishes at R2 because I don't know if she is any good or whether I should take her straight to R4 (I really want Hype or Corvus)
    Thiartc said:

How is he?
  • Ægon0710Ægon0710 Posts: 83
    Sabretooth
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Sym Supreme Boi :)
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    edited June 2019
    I have almost all trash champions like Bishop , Symbiot Spidey ,storm,beast moon night ,iron patriot, Colossus,venom pool,yellow jacket,Electra gambit,Black panther cw and my last crystal i duped bishop

My last one was HT.

*My bad, he wasn't from the Basic.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My last two were void and stark, will post next one sometime soon.

My luck is very hit or miss, my first batch was not very good then I started to get some better ones and some really good ones and then terrible ones and then really good ones.

Still hoping I get a good mutant I have a mutant awakening gem for quite awhile now with no one to use it on
  • Miss_Bee09Miss_Bee09 Posts: 25
    Agent vemon a few weeks back... Meh
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Crossbones. 3rd skill in a row. Hawkeye, then Winter Soldier, and finally Crossbones. Now if i only had a Taskmaster i would have a squad with cb, and ws.