**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

AndiYTDE said:

Kobster84 said:

AndiYTDE said:

I mean I usually critizise Kabam a lot, but I can´t really understand some people here.

As for the nodes: They look interesting and all of them have several champions/mechanics that can work around them. That´s exactly what I expect from hard content, not something like "Inflicts a Passive Degenration Debuff that drains 100% of the attackers maximum health over 30 seconds". However I also see how aggressively Kabam is punishing Corvus players in the recent months.

The rewards are a huge step up compared to 6.1. As for completion: Twice as many 6* and 5* shards, a 3-4 gem instead of 2-3, 50% of a T5 Basic instead of 20%, 250k more Gold and a T2A instead of a T4B & T4CC.

Now we have the exploration rewards. They feature the T5CC Fragment crystal (Which to be honest is the only reward I do not like at all as that means if you explored 6.1&6.2 you only have a 2.7% chance of having half of a T5CC in your inventory), once again a T5B (which by itself is a massive reward), 50% more 6* shards, 7000 more 5* shards, 4 T2A (which means you kind of get a generic 3-4 Gem or 66% of what´s needed to take another 5* to Rank 5), and 250k more gold. The only things we´re missing here again are 3 T4B and 3 T4CC crystals, which can easily be accessed through AQ every week for players who take on 6.2.

However I understand that some people are upset about the Cavalier Crystals. Completion gives you three and exploration another five on top of that, leaving us with 8 Cavalier Crystals. Speaking of the drop rates alone, we would be getting 4 3* champions (which are useless), 3 4* champions (which are still useful for everything other than Act 6) and 1 5* champion. I personally would have preferred a legendary crystal for completion (80% chance at a 4*, 20% chance at a 5*) and for exploration one crystal that has a 80% chance at a 5* and 20% chance at a 6* champion.

Now let´s speak about the difficulty (as for now I can only use the PI as a measurement). The final quest of Act 6.1 used champions with a PI of 28k-37k and a 72k Boss Sentinel. Which means that in theory Quest 1-3 are going to be easier than 6.1.6, and even the fights in 6.2.6 don´t feature champions with a PI as high as I expected. True: A 100.000 PI Boss is going to be a challenge, but that´s only around 40% more than Sentinel had.

I must say that I´m really looking forward to this. As for now I´m only gonna focus on the initial completion, but even that is definitely worth doing. Right now I have 4000 units (Probably around 5000 by the time 6.2 is dropping) and a ton of ressources saved up, so I am sure that this is managable for me.

A 100k Spider-Man isn’t gonna be fun lol but I can agree the rest doesn’t seem to bad
    Agreed, but depending on the nodes there are going to be some champions you can use: Basically everything with generic AAR (Archangel, Voodoo, Crossbones, Domino, Kingpin...), Venom, Iron Man Infinity War (espcially with the Sparky Synergy) or champions that lower his chance of evading via certain debuffs (Void, Sparky...). In addition to that, Quake should be an option.
    That’s.. IF.. the final boss is a Spider-Man. Lol
    It’s been leaked maybe it was wrong hopefully
    Yeah I know. Saw that pic. Had a good chuckle.
    Is it Carina? :o
    Like how her dad was the boss of 5.2? 😂😂

Like father like daughter eh? Lol
  • DrikinhooDrikinhoo Posts: 21
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Instant of lol me pliz espline the node. I’m not the best to English but I’m migt not understand all of them @xNig can u tell me is all chmap like covus and ghost gone and no longer usbael ikow u don’t can tel much but my English ist the best.

Backblast in Quest 2 is definitely going to challenge you to choose Champions other than Corvus or Ghost, but that doesn't mean they are not useful for the rest of the Quests.
    Culd ghost not just phes that debuff away ?
    Yeah she can lol. nice try Kabam
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Does backlash affect void
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

Does backlash affect void

I meant lifecycle.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Does destructive feedback activate through blocks
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Soooo... WAY more difficulty and paths that plenty of us literally can’t take for slightly more rewards?
    Pass.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    TX1600 said:

Wow I love how you people get so toxic on each other. What happened to freedom of speech? Why does one opinion is lesser than the next person’s, and is put down for it? This is meant to be constructive criticism and fellowship between players who love this game, not who’s right and must be right at all times. That’s why I hate visiting these forums. Good luck to you all. Stay toxic

What does freedom of speech have to do with anything? There are rules and if you break it then it will be removed...
    2 different opinions can carry different weight. For example the opinion of endgame content from an endgame player is more valuable than one from a beginner so I dont really know what you are talking about.
    edited May 2019
    Kobster84 said:

The one that saves up damage and detonates upon content?

If it’s that, yes it activates through blocks (parries included).

TX1600 said:

Wow I love how you people get so toxic on each other. What happened to freedom of speech? Why does one opinion is lesser than the next person’s, and is put down for it? This is meant to be constructive criticism and fellowship between players who love this game, not who’s right and must be right at all times. That’s why I hate visiting these forums. Good luck to you all. Stay toxic

What does freedom of speech have to do with anything? There are rules and if you break it then it will be removed...
    2 different opinions can carry different weight. For example the opinion of endgame content from an endgame player is more valuable than one from a beginner so I dont really know what you are talking about.
    Agree. Which is why there was a lot of “noise” when the class and rarity gates were announced. A lot of players who haven’t 100% 6.1 yet were complaining but honestly, the 6.2 content doesn’t concern them.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    AndiYTDE said:

I mean I usually critizise Kabam a lot, but I can´t really understand some people here.

As for the nodes: They look interesting and all of them have several champions/mechanics that can work around them. That´s exactly what I expect from hard content, not something like "Inflicts a Passive Degenration Debuff that drains 100% of the attackers maximum health over 30 seconds". However I also see how aggressively Kabam is punishing Corvus players in the recent months.

The rewards are a huge step up compared to 6.1. As for completion: Twice as many 6* and 5* shards, a 3-4 gem instead of 2-3, 50% of a T5 Basic instead of 20%, 250k more Gold and a T2A instead of a T4B & T4CC.

Now we have the exploration rewards. They feature the T5CC Fragment crystal (Which to be honest is the only reward I do not like at all as that means if you explored 6.1&6.2 you only have a 2.7% chance of having half of a T5CC in your inventory), once again a T5B (which by itself is a massive reward), 50% more 6* shards, 7000 more 5* shards, 4 T2A (which means you kind of get a generic 3-4 Gem or 66% of what´s needed to take another 5* to Rank 5), and 250k more gold. The only things we´re missing here again are 3 T4B and 3 T4CC crystals, which can easily be accessed through AQ every week for players who take on 6.2.

However I understand that some people are upset about the Cavalier Crystals. Completion gives you three and exploration another five on top of that, leaving us with 8 Cavalier Crystals. Speaking of the drop rates alone, we would be getting 4 3* champions (which are useless), 3 4* champions (which are still useful for everything other than Act 6) and 1 5* champion. I personally would have preferred a legendary crystal for completion (80% chance at a 4*, 20% chance at a 5*) and for exploration one crystal that has a 80% chance at a 5* and 20% chance at a 6* champion.

Now let´s speak about the difficulty (as for now I can only use the PI as a measurement). The final quest of Act 6.1 used champions with a PI of 28k-37k and a 72k Boss Sentinel. Which means that in theory Quest 1-3 are going to be easier than 6.1.6, and even the fights in 6.2.6 don´t feature champions with a PI as high as I expected. True: A 100.000 PI Boss is going to be a challenge, but that´s only around 40% more than Sentinel had.

I must say that I´m really looking forward to this. As for now I´m only gonna focus on the initial completion, but even that is definitely worth doing. Right now I have 4000 units (Probably around 5000 by the time 6.2 is dropping) and a ton of ressources saved up, so I am sure that this is managable for me.

Rewards are definitely a step up but considering they have "upped" them in favour of a reduction in final act rewards doesn't bode well. We are halfway through act 6 and there's not a single AG of any kind whatsoever. That is the rarest champion material by far and story quests have typically been a reliable source, which adds to the disappointment.
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

How hard is initial completion of act 6:2 I’m assuming you were in the beta
  • MoondoggydawgMoondoggydawg Posts: 4
    Something has to give I understand making the game more challenging but the rewards should be more I mean ppl are struggling to get through because it takes months to really grind things out to get enough resources to rank and pull more trash champs that are more useless then anything. Make some changes with the rewarding system give more shards or resources anything that could help players enjoy this game more. Bad enough we get trash daily deals and the top off deals are even more garbage.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    xNig said:

TX1600 said:

Agree. Which is why there was a lot of “noise” when the class and rarity gates were announced. A lot of players who haven’t 100% 6.1 yet were complaining but honestly, the 6.2 content doesn’t concern them.
    If they've got a single run done, it very much concerns them. Not sure how you worked that out.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 said:

It’s been leaked maybe it was wrong hopefully

That leaked dialogue was 100% accurate, even if it was Act 5.2's dialogue
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    As for the Cavaliers, they can't be that bad, or people wouldn't be buying them. Lol. It's the same as previous Chapters. PHCs, 3*s, 4*s, it's on par. Just an upgraded Crystal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    V1PER1987 said:

If you look at Story historically, the second Chapter is not mind-blowing. In this case, it's on par, with some End-Game Resources.

Except for, you know, Uncollected in 5.2. But yeah.
    Which is why I said we can't gauge based on the Titles. They come up at whatever points they decide a Milestone is necessary. We just had one with 6.1.
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Much harder than 6.1 for sure, if it stays the same way as it was in beta.
    edited May 2019

xNig said:

TX1600 said:

If they've got a single run done, it very much concerns them. Not sure how you worked that out.
    Not 40% of 6.2 which is gated. There’s another 50-60% that is available to them. I highly doubt someone will explore 6.2 before 6.1.

If they wanna rush it, they shouldn’t be complaining about the restrictions or “money grab” as they are simply trying to bypass the intended progression curve designed by the devs, is that not so?
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Any specific utility needed for completion?
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    I was initially disappointed with rewards, but that is a ton of 5 and 6* shards, and a lot of t2a. They could be better, could be worse.
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Generally, and I mean in a very general sense, if someone barely completed 6.1 (and doesn’t have the roster to explore it yet), 6.2 might be very challenging for them. Completion shouldn’t be too big of an issue except for well... some bosses.. 😂
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Generally, and I mean in a very general sense, if someone barely completed 6.1 (and doesn’t have the roster to explore it yet), 6.2 might be very challenging for them. Completion shouldn’t be too big of an issue except for well... some bosses.. 😂
    I feel like I’m gonna be getting some collector related ptsd