**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your recent good pulls here

Comments

• Mcocplayer1Mcocplayer1 Posts: 36
    My last 5 star was Emma Frost :)
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32

There he is
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Just now I got 5* Domino
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    In 5 of the Cull Obsidian Cavalier crystals, I pulled 5* Ronin and duped my 5/65 5* Cap IW (he was already awakened, but 20 more sig levels on him was awesome) and my 4/55 5* Hulk Ragnarok, maxing his sig level. Best 5 crystal pull I've had since Hulk Ragnarok was released and I pulled and duped him in a pop of 5 crystals. Other than that, my luck has been pretty low (so RNG in action).
  • scxoxoscxoxo Posts: 109
    duped my 4* hyperion from a premium, gonna bring him to 5:50, then pulled a 5* magik. my 5* luck has turned around and im really happy about that:)
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246

There he is

Awesome!! How many crystals it took in total to land him mate..
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    I’m not even close to a good pull I haven’t even gotten a five yet or six
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32

Awesome!! How many crystals it took in total to land him mate.

It only took that first stack of 10.

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    One volcanic crystal and one feature 5* crystal
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Got 7 4 stars from phc they are storm iron fist awakened wolverine omega red quake elector and yondu
    Edit only only 1 four * got awakened which was wolverine
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Another edit: misspelt elector instea of electro
  • silver_dragonsilver_dragon Posts: 15
    Pulled 4* domino from a phc earlier this week and this month from my 4* crystals pulled ghost, iron man IW and hyperion and from a 5* pulled MODOK. Definitely a good month for me!!!
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243

After 8 months finally duped my 5* Omega Red. Then this morning, after a few attempts, pulled a Cull. !!
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• hobohobo Posts: 86
    iF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS GAME THEN MANY ARE GOOD PULLS, IF YOU ARE A OLD TIMER AND NOT A WHALE, 99% OF YOUR PULLS SUCK
  • ap4057ap4057 Posts: 28
    Not that good unduped... :p

• nachoninja138nachoninja138 Posts: 11

Got him last night
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Terrible pull :/ doesnt help the 2 crystals before I duped my 5* corvus and 4* cull.. kabam why do you do this to me? Do you love me that much?

What cheat code are you using?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191

After 3 trash 4 star pulls my 7th 4 star is the one I wanted the most!
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    From about 5,5k units of Cavalier Crystals. Ghost Rider completes my Five Star Holy Trinity Team for Act 6. First time dupe on Mephisto. Aegon, no need to explain why he’s a good one lol. And Mister Sinister for defense.