**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cull is straight up obscene

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
I mean, 424K SP3. I'm sure others have hit higher. Just unreal.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Dear Lord: no silent nerf please! Amen
  • Wow.... yet another Cosmic champ that will forever elude me, lol. That's pretty sick though!
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    How does that ramp so high? Just fury and Thanos's favour? Or something else as well?
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Ramp up on charges, rout attack boost, huge stack of armor breaks.. can easily get 8-15... his damage once ramped up is insane.
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    He is Cull Obscenedian for a reason.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Why do they keep adding all these crazy cosmic champs and nor making more mystics lol
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    gp87 said:

His ramp up is not so easy he takes a ton of block damage

Unless your fighting a node like coward aspect of war or something that reduces block proficiency not really
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    gp87 said:

His ramp up is not so easy he takes a ton of block damage

Not true. I can take out Winter Soldier in under 130 hits, which is pretty good and then in the very next fight Captain Marvel falls in under 70. Not much of a build. With suicides on those numbers fall to 85 and 50. His block proficiency isn't great but after a fight or two, well, he ends fights quick enough for it not to be a concern at all. Only reason I'm low on health here is because I may have run in to Juggernauts fist a few times 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • diegobdias84diegobdias84 Posts: 101
    This only happened because you didn't target the green special bar. So yeah, the damage could be higher lol

This only happened because you didn't target the green special bar. So yeah, the damage could be higher lol

Right? I'm itching to do a LoL run with him at some point just to see what he can do against opponents with those health pools
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    I think only awakened proxima can reach these levels
    RaveNN said:

And even then it's much harder to pull off, and Cull can do it multiple times a fight (if the opponent health pool were high enough of course)
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    And he’s only rank 2, what will a rank 5 be capable of.
    Savio444 said:

He's a 6* so I don't see Rank 5 happening any time in the near future 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    I was trying to avoid maxing too many more 5*’s and trying to r2 6*’s instead... cull is making that decision hard. Got him unawakened at r3... got a gem though and a couple t5’s
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Bear3 said:

I was trying to avoid maxing too many more 5*’s and trying to r2 6*’s instead... cull is making that decision hard. Got him unawakened at r3... got a gem though and a couple t5’s

Cull is probably worth it big time
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I just took Cull to R4 a couple days ago after some debate. There is a very noticeable upgrade from R3 to R4. I know a lot of champs tend to have a good power jump but his seemed a lot higher. Build up doesn’t seem nearly as bad and he hits so much harder. Like I said I know champs get a lot better when going from R3 to R4 but his just seemed really significant. Oh, and I did my testing in Act 6, not ROL which I think is a good test.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Unless ur going to use him asap, I be careful kabam doesn't nerf him
    edited May 2019

RaveNN said:

Gamora, She-Hulk & Star-Lord too... when fully ramped up. But Culls Ramp is far superior to the others.
    Yeah, nobody else is dropping 6 figure damage 30-40 hits in to a fight other than CapIW SP2 with 5 kinetics and a fury and maybe Proxima if you've finished a few missions
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

Savio444 said:

He's a 6* so I don't see Rank 5 happening any time in the near future 🤦🏻‍♂️
    I never said they would be rank 5 soon. Just what a rank 5, 6* would be capable of in the future...
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    edited May 2019
    He has no immunities, requires a some fights to ramp up (which can be harder on some paths where you need immunities or some other gimmick for some fights) they are introducing more nodes that punishes hard hitters (see Act 6.2)... think they are fine with some champs who put up some big numbers now that they have more nodes to counter them and/or they don’t have crazy immunities on top of the damage so you just grab the champ for every fight

A r2 6* of Switch with pre 12.0 power would still be better champ. Ya she may not have as huge numbers but she could stun lock, power lock, regen etc. Yes, cull would have been more impressive pre 12.0 since easier to get his crit chance up / armor debuffs may have bigger effect as well but often for harder fights in this game (Act 6, map7, etc) they have been doing well you need utility mixed in with hard hitters.

Cull will be fun smashing through EQ though until they get around to introducing new difficulty there with similar theme we have been seeing in Act vi, map7

Drooped2 said:

50k damage cap unless he has some way around that.
    So still wont be his full potential

Ugh forgot about that, been a while since I cleared LoL 🤦🏻‍♂️