**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who better Ægon or Punisher

If neither say who’s better in comments

Who better Ægon or Punisher 207 votes

Punisher
24% 51 votes
Ægon
70% 145 votes
Neither
5% 11 votes

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    Definitely aegon
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Actually in short fights like arena OG punisher us better
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Ægon...
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    Big Pun def not better than Aegon in the game, although Punisher will always be Number#1 to me in anything and everything. The Punisher has an indomitable spirit that will always persevere. we should all aspire to punish lol cheers
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    You never seen someone juggle with just 1 hand before ?

But yes, Punusher, absolutely. He has a chance to stay alive for an extra 1 hit at the very end of his health. @DeathShooter85 should rank him up to max as soon as possible, and max his Sig Ability too. If you’re not too busy creating more “insightful” polls.

😀😀
  • Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    see, i have both the characters and fr,m my point of view aegon does a lot more damage than punisher.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    How is this even a question? Big pun got it all over this other creep, Atleast he has 2 arms!
  • WabobaWaboba Posts: 262 ★★
    Clydania said:

B_Rabbitt said:

Hendross said:

Punisher is significantly better than Aegon, at juggling.

I'm not sure how many people will get this but this gave me a real good chuckle.
    u/peterexplainthejoke
    He got banned on loads of subreddits... now i won't be able to understand the jokes.... he was the hero we needed but the one we didn't deserve..

F
  • Samanyu_8Samanyu_8 Posts: 113
    Ægon is the best
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Waboba said:

Clydania said:

B_Rabbitt said:

Hendross said:

I'm not sure how many people will get this but this gave me a real good chuckle.
    u/peterexplainthejoke
    He got banned on loads of subreddits... now i won't be able to understand the jokes.... he was the hero we needed but the one we didn't deserve..

F
    Press f to pay respects.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    F
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    Welll aegon will never get his own movie.....so best bet is to just sell him for the rank up materials
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,992 ★★★★★
    Wouldn't mind a Kabam sponsored Ægon movie tbh
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Punisher never fails me...one thing would help though! If a few more champs had a synergy with him. Both versions but particularly the original. Our "handy capable" hero has just been added to my 4 star roster so i guess i will see! I've had him as a 3 but don't play that low in my 3 star roster when i play em. Always start top down with the 3s and never really have played him. I gotta know though! Has anyone really found any kinda use for punisher 2099? If so! With what squad?
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    You never mentioned in which sense are we comparing them? I will assume that you are asking whose tv show is better thus my vote goes to the punisher boy
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Punisher is INFINITELY better

at nothing.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I think the answer is quite obvious... it's the Punisher, of course.
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Waboba said:

Clydania said:

B_Rabbitt said:

Hendross said:

u/peterexplainthejoke

F
    F
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    I don't even use either of them :)
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Uhhhhhhh... is this a real question?