**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So I got Golden Deadpool. Wasn't hard to get.

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I opened a few gold crystals, and I got Golden Deadpool. I was excited at first, but then I realised that he was trash and lots of other people have got him (he isn't even that rare despite the 0.1 drop rates). So have you got him or not?

So I got Golden Deadpool. Wasn't hard to get. 165 votes

Yes I have him.
7%
BigPoppaCBONEhoboBrandonmballouGreifmaster911CliffordcanSyndicatedFighter092chrissbjordannAustin555555LordNeoLoctiteSuperGlueGeorgiaDawg 12 votes
No I don't.
44%
GroundedWisdomVoluntarisGamerdanielmathSnizzbarrazielhumzah217A_Noob_Is1TendersquadDrownedGodTerraKossukoseHeadrollerSixshot1Ordalcaroberto94Z3ROArkhamButcherKerneasrcm2017 73 votes
Didn't even try to get him.
48%
winterthurLeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67AjavedRaganatorFreakydHort4gatra_hpFallencircusJeremySlatMagrailothosBpn88855Lvernon15Mqc19SiddhantKwatraSavio444TwmRLilMaddogHTAKTEKWrathfulRaven 80 votes

Comments

• EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    Who flagged me I haven't posted in a few weeks
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    I didn’t try to him at because of that small chance and their just trying to get you to waste credits so you you have to buy credits for the Fourth of July’s affairs
    TwmR said:

Don't lie you've started 5 threads in the last week
    my last post or comment was 6 days ago
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    There’s another thread on this already, albeit a little less boastful and a pinch more tolerable.

TwmR said:

6 days =/= few weeks
    guys calm down I was just exagerrating when I said a few weeks, and I don't think leaving the forums for 6 days then posting again is considered "spam"
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★

TwmR said:

6 days =/= few weeks
    guys calm down I was just exagerrating when I said a few weeks, and I don't think leaving the forums for 6 days then posting again is considered "spam"
    Spam means many things. Spam also means creating clutter on forums with posts that have already been created and there is an active thread going.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    No I don't.
    Spent 140 odd units didn’t get him but can’t say I excepted to get him
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Yes I have him.
    Got it before this offers, a waste of units, but, cool dialogue.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No I don't.
    I've spent a ludacris amount of units trying to get him. No dice.
  • bb_81bb_81 Posts: 147
    never tried and never will. goldpool is as useful as my 4* DPX lol cheers
  • KalantakKalantak Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    No I don't.
    I might have spent over 7k by now (all rounds) but still didnt get him.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Congrats on getting a reskinned deadpool and spending your units hope you enjoy
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    No I don't.
    He's more difficult to get than you make out. I've spent more than I should have on trying to get a trophy champ with no real use.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    I opened 2 crystals and didnt get him. Omgwtfbbq kabam.

He's more difficult to get than you make out. I've spent more than I should have on trying to get a trophy champ with no real use.

Last time I bought 50+ deadpool crystals (I was gonna use that money to buy premium crystals but I'm an idiot) and didn't get him, this time I bought two and got him? I must have been lucky if 9/128 people got him. I should be more grateful lol my pulls are usually trash
  • Sly1Sly1 Posts: 23
    No I don't.
    I only do 1 roll per new crystal as long as I have the units. I get what I get and move on playing with what I got. I haven't played long enough to hope and spend to get specific champions.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Was pretty easy = throw units and be lucky