**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Golden Adaptoid One Class?

So I know this is isn't a big question but since the gold halls came back each time I get ambushed by him he is Mystic class. I'm just wondering if he is always mystic since Adaptoids have always been random classes for me so just checking.

Here's a pic of our old friend for no reason except if ur bored of this discussion.

Comments

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Yeah hes always mystic
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

So I know this is isn't a big question but since the gold halls came back each time I get ambushed by him he is Mystic class. I'm just wondering if he is always mystic since Adaptoids have always been random classes for me so just checking.

Here's a pic of our old friend for no reason except if ur bored of this discussion.

Yup he was always mystic
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    ok thx everybody
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Also does anyone know if he has a unique sp3 or if he even uses it?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Syms don’t have sp3 as far as I know

Also for gold realms none of the champs have special 3 turned on
  • JaafarmhammmmadJaafarmhammmmad Posts: 13
    They don't even use specials at all
  • JaafarmhammmmadJaafarmhammmmad Posts: 13
    Yo this is the first time i post a comment on forums
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★

They don't even use specials at all

This is actually incorrect. The adaptoids borrow special attacks from other champs, so they do use them. I have never seen one use a sp3, so I assume they cannot do that, but 1 and 2 they have.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    PIZZATIME said:

golden adaptoid was mystic but you got the wrong pic. its golden symbiod and he is always skill( the one that's debuff immune)