**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Glory& Loyalty Store

Every item in the game should be available in the glory and loyalty store. Imo.

Comments

• Options
    B_RabbittB_Rabbitt Posts: 136
    I completely disagree with this suggestion. There is now way that a person that starts a brand new account should be able to save all of their glory or loyalty for an item that everybody else had to beat content for like a 5* awakening gem. Very unrealistic suggestion.
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Hey there's already a way to do that. It's called daily offers. They come out all the time. Spend to win. There's always another way to obtain any item besides earning them though content. I think know you can even buy T5CC. So what's the difference?
  • Options
    Kaladin_Kaladin_ Posts: 391
    Rabbit guess what! The game has been unbalanced. Is it balance that some people can spend thousands of dollars to get every character. Is it balance that some accounts use modifications gifting and bots to reach top tiers? Or is it balance that most alliances at a certain level only invite those that have a higher prestige?

This is away all players can save to purchase a specific item they want that can help them in difficult content. And of course the price would be indicative of the items rarity.
  • Options
    Ummmm... @Kaladin_ in regards to an Alliance wanting players of like Prestige, there is a very logical reason for that. Inviting someone with low Prestige to a group with overall much higher Prestige makes no sense. They would A.) Drag down the overall average and reduce the point output in AQ. B.) Prestige is indicative of the progression of your roster's top 5 champs. Without champs that can keep up with the content the rest of the Alliance is tackling, they'd be dragging down overall performance. C.) The Alliance rewards to a certain degree cater to the player's progression. So it would hardly make sense to have someone with a bunch of 4* champs, and little to no 5* champs chasing t5bc frags yah know? That's actually part of the balance in the Alliance to be honest. I'm an Alliance leader, and I understand the need for that.

As to the original purpose of the post... eh... while the sentiment is nice, it's not exactly profitable either. Both Glory and Loyalty are currency only earned in game. Making rare items available in those stores ultimately would diminsh the value of the deals they offer for cash. Also, we're currently capped at 15k for max Glory. Some of those items are worth FAR more in the grand scheme. Specifically, T5bcs in whole form (frags are available), awakening gems (more specifically 5* AGs), and rank up gems. When you say all items, does this include crystal shards as well? If so that also would diminish their value quite a bit. I do understand why the suggestion was made. In theory, it would be nice, but ultimately would never happen. The game needs to keep certain things on a pedestal to maintain value and incentive to spend. Without people who spend, the game would fold.