**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Voodoo l2 odd not leaking.

Cmon man. How did ya'll break a game this bad? Nothing but bug ridden horrible to play game. This happened against. Last yj so instead of leaking him down slowly and I could gain distance. It just gave him an l3. Smh. Get this fixed please and compensate the community for this. You have so many bugs. It would be illogical to think this would not effect the amount of items a user spends.

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited May 2017
    Voodoo's Power leak triggers only when you successfully convert at least one Buff on the enemy. And since using Leak (odd) you don't have Sig's increased ability accuracy, it only has 50% chance to trigger it.

Also mind that debuff immune enemies can't leak anyway. Stop spitting **** before verifying stuff, Voodoo's L2 is not bugged.
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I had stacked loa man
    edited May 2017
    I'll repeat myself: you have 50% chance to convert a Loa into Power Leak. Which becomes 75% on 2 buffs to convert at least one into Leak, and if enemy has 3 or more you have 87.5% to place the Leak. And a 12,5% chance to NOT place a power Leak. Can't go further since it's capped at max 3 buffs

It's math, not a bug. That's why people usually use the Power Burn (even), it's more reliable and keep the Ability accuracy buff on voodoo
    Alright man. Sorry for the post. It was my fault. I've just dealt with the double dash and game freezing. I honestly think this game isn't fun anymore. It might be time to quit.
    edited May 2017
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Apologize myself for being rude, this game is filled with bugs already, I just hate people spitting out "bugs bugs game unplayable" without a reason :) hope they'll fix with tomorrow's patch
    No worries, and I didn't know the update was coming out tomorrow. That's good news
  • LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Fel_95 wrote: »
    I'm sorry you feel that way. Apologize myself for being rude, this game is filled with bugs already, I just hate people spitting out "bugs bugs game unplayable" without a reason :) hope they'll fix with tomorrow's patch

Sweet, patch is coming tomorrow? Where did you read this?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Fel_95 wrote: »

Sweet, patch is coming tomorrow? Where did you read this?

Good question.