**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Weird AQ AI?!

RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
Is it just me or doese th AQ AI behave really weird? backs up when it usually would hit. stand still for seconds without blocking, so it can punish you if you rush in. walks straight up right up to you nose and than hits you with a light attack. if its intentional...that doesn't make fun. takes the rhythm and joy from the game.

Any similar experiences from you, guys?

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Yup. Especially sentinels
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What map are you playing? Map 6 seems pretty normal. The AI in general seems less likely to just charge in and get parried.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’ve noticed this too in map 4 a little bit. More so in lower maps. It’s really annoying. You just have to be a little lighter on your toes and give up on parrying them when they (won’t) rush you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I’ve noticed this too in map 4 a little bit. More so in lower maps. It’s really annoying. You just have to be a little lighter on your toes and give up on parrying them when they (won’t) rush you

If you hit their block they will often rush in to get parried.
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    It was map 5 this time. sentinels as well as other champs. well, i hate this weird AI, for me it sucks the fun away ... hope it doesn't stay like this.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Yeah it’s been like this since last update. It’s horrible and soooooooo boring.
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    Sentinels have been that way for quite a while. It doesn't make them more difficult, just makes the fight take longer. Needless to say I'm not a fan.
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 344 ★★★
    Lainua said:

AI does not break any law. Get used to it buddy. We can’t play the same style everytime.

Getting used to it not the deal...1 out of 10 fights seem to have this unusual A.I behaviour .Sometimes even if you bait like crazy they won't throw a special. If you are playing against an actual human player this would be different . But this is just boring..they do not charge, keep blocking , walking towards you and that intercept when we suddenly open up, something only a machine can do...this ain't fair. This ain't fun
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Ya its really strange, around 30 percent of my fights are like that so its confusing which AI I am fighting
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 514 ★★★
    The AI holding their specials has become a real annoyance. You can attempt to bait for10-15 seconds and finally say screw it and just fight the AI. I have a theory, but if I say what it is, I'll have my post removed and I will get an "you have been warned" message from 1 of the admins lol.