**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Did kabam just drop medusa into the contest ???

Hi again kabam can someone please tell me why my voodoo just turned to stone and got smashed to bits in aq first fight ???! He wouldn't move the lag was phenominal and guess what my champs all messed up again with continuous rubbish you keep on reading to the public I am not alone. I suggest you fix it or I may just take back my life and stop playing.

Comments

• AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Releasing not reading dam iPhone auto rubbish
    Stop hiding behind bugs you can't fix or actually create its getting beyond a joke now persisting with you. Candy crush doesn't have this rubbish to deal with lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Had this happen to me , was the snot from a sneeze that landed on my iPad. ;) also have had it happen when a notification or something else overlays on top of mcoc or causes it to minimize for a brief time.
    Point there are many causes some of which are not at all related to Kabam.
    And Garden Scapes >CC
    Don't think your getting a single unit in heals cause your not !!!!!
    I want my health back 2
    And no snot on my screen or sweat on my hands map 5 is for babies don't appreciate my team been sabotaged by kabams uselessness to fix what they sell
    Seems the iPhone users in my alliance have the same problem kabam !!!!!!
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Guys the game has bugs sure... but you really think someone at a Kabaam is just waiting behind a screen to press a button to screw you up when you get into AQ? Or that they personally catalog how many units you've spent to cater to you? Or that they are trying to money grab when they just set up a system that allows people to unit farm more than ever?

They are not evil villains waiting to flip a switch on you, even if they sometimes accidentally introduce a bug into the game.

It sounds like your device. I've been playing all this last week and I've only had a little bit of lag, and nothing that actually stopped me from playing. That kind of lag you are describing is usually due to network connections and is something that Kabaam has no control over. I understand it can be frustrating, but try to figure it out before playing the blame game.
    So why is 4 men in my team having same difficulty then ???
    Suppose they need new phones 2 ? Maybe there connection is bad also ??? What ever
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Yeah I found the same lagging. Maybe too many players at the same time :expressionless:
  • SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    Well, all I'm saying is I'm not having the problem and people on here are flipping out like you've been betrayed or something. I'm on it right now and not having any problems.

So, sorry you're having lag, but just try to keep your cool.
    It's not just lag second or 3rd combo hit champ stands up straight and doesn't move but the ai moves alright. Just as your about to die you regain control. It's frustrating as I'm a great player I never lose health in map 5 second node in and
    I'm 2 champions down ( not my fault so I take it to the makers )
    I just want a working game nothing more nothing less :)
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »

wow it especially sucks to lose champs after using boosts!
  • I made a post about this earlier today me and another had the exact same issue. The game just froze and she lost two champs for me it froze and then my evades and blocks stopped registering. Idk what's going on but they need to get it together over there
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Mine is like my controls are sticky. Nothing is responsive.
    That's not a boost but yet another visual bug of kabam my champions also raise and drop in pi and glow funny green colours on and off been happening 2 days now lol
    Trumpoot wrote: »
    AndyBaron7 wrote: »

wow it especially sucks to lose champs after using boosts!

No boost yet another bug of kabam lol
  • Same bull happened to me today as wel, and I know a fact it ain't my phone or WiFi connection because it only happens in AQ and not arenas or event quest!
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    Guys the game has bugs sure... but you really think someone at a Kabaam is just waiting behind a screen to press a button to screw you up when you get into AQ? Or that they personally catalog how many units you've spent to cater to you? Or that they are trying to money grab when they just set up a system that allows people to unit farm more than ever?

They are not evil villains waiting to flip a switch on you, even if they sometimes accidentally introduce a bug into the game.

It sounds like your device. I've been playing all this last week and I've only had a little bit of lag, and nothing that actually stopped me from playing. That kind of lag you are describing is usually due to network connections and is something that Kabaam has no control over. I understand it can be frustrating, but try to figure it out before playing the blame game.

The lag specifically happens during war and alliance quests. This has little to do with phone or network connections. Fight in arena, no issue, switch to event quest or daily quest, no issue, switch to war or aq and swipe left it lags immediately like a dial-up modem. If its lags everywhere it's connection. If it lags in 2 out of 7 possible fight arenas, that is not a connectivity issue.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    U guys get it in AQ, I suffer constantly in AW. The more nodes or stuff going on, the worse it is. Pessimist is like fighting in a slow motion horror film where the villian skewers someone from behind.
    Good to know I'm not alone I still also get the ai doing over sized heavy attacks also champs like cable and the tech symbo they at times do a heavy attack you simply can't get out of the way from I think this green rubbish Iv got isn't helping matters everytime my champs start to glow I encounter further rubbish in aq. No boosts active at all and I don't get no boost benefits
    I refuse to believe I need 2 new devices per year just to play also it's can't be the phone.
    If I could find a screen recorder for iOS I'd record all the rubbish I'm getting for kabam they may take more notice then
    That's for the fool who flagged me lol
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    I don't understand..what does medusa have to do with this?
  • NeoVampyrNeoVampyr Posts: 28
    Yellsome wrote: »

Characters look like petrified after a 5 hits combo
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    NeoVampyr wrote: »
    Yellsome wrote: »

Characters look like petrified after a 5 hits combo

oh...I get it
  • ghunt11ghunt11 Posts: 67
    same happened to me against HTD mini boss map 4 earlier today