**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

which 5* to r3-r4 ? she hulk or spider-gwen

both unduped and is it worth to take them to r5 ?

which 5* to r3-r4 ? she hulk or spider-gwen 28 votes

she hulk
32%
CrkwestxxgonzoxxCUBSidDDragonEtjamaLionahneilr3595BenQcSlayerMe234 9 votes
spider-gwen
67%
Cmbk96TerraRoOOtsCaptainDonBattle_GreninjaNikhil619mbraceKobster84The_red_EclipseFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMother_FlerkenEvisceratorÆgon0710KlashdMay_The_WayAlwaysAngry_84ThiccoModeAbyss_29_joeyAzmx69 19 votes

Comments

• volrexvolrex Posts: 48
    edited June 2019

I like Spider-Gwen more, because of her Power Control & easier Ramp Up. Her Slow Debuff also lasts longer than She-Hulks

However, She-Hulk has a much stronger Heal/Power Gain reversal on her SP2 (SG has it too, but not nearly as powerful). So if you are in need of that, go with She-Hulk.

i have a 4 star duped r5 void so i'm not really in need of heal reversal

do i need heal revers in act 6?

and i forgot to mention ,i have a 4 star r5 venom for gwen syng if that any good
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    spider-gwen
    If played right SG has very high evade, permanent power lock and stun. She's better than SH
    Terra said:

If played right SG has very high evade, permanent power lock and stun. She's better than SH

but what about she-hulk poison immun?

volrex said:

I like Spider-Gwen more, because of her Power Control & easier Ramp Up. Her Slow Debuff also lasts longer than She-Hulks

However, She-Hulk has a much stronger Heal/Power Gain reversal on her SP2 (SG has it too, but not nearly as powerful). So if you are in need of that, go with She-Hulk.

i have a 4 star duped r5 void so i'm not really in need of heal reversal

do i need heal revers in act 6?

and i forgot to mention ,i have a 4 star r5 venom for gwen syng if that any good
    If you have Void, I’d forget She-Hulk. Aside from the Heal/Power Gain reversal, SG is superior to She-Hulk in every other category. SH does have higher damage potential, but that’s only after a lot of ramp, ramp that you can only get in “Labyrinth” type fights.

And no, I can’t recall any Heal/Power Gain Reversal being needed in Act6.1, but I’ve only done an initial clear, not 100%.
    what about SH posion immun?
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    spider-gwen
    There are better options for poison immunes than SH. She has more than just that but personally I feel SG Is better
  • CaptainDonCaptainDon Posts: 73
    edited June 2019
    spider-gwen
    In short :

Spider Gwen - Easy to use. (You can use her for both Attack + Defense)

She Hulk - Hard to use (If you can manage her Fury Stack Then go for she hulk)

Both are awesome after Buffed/Update. #HardHitter B)

For more details check out following link - https://mcoc-guide.blogspot.com/2019/03/spider-gwen-she-hulk-gamora-buff.html
  • RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
    spider-gwen
    Usually i would say She-Hulk. Because she has the higher pos. dmg output and nearly same utility. but with the hidden AI tweaks letting the AI play much more defensive this potential is gone. so take utility spider gwen.
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    she hulk
    She hulk for me...post 5 or 6 furies,she controls the fights really well...her taunt ability surpasses that of starky's at that stage...her sp1 exhaust helps counter champs with some kind of a power gain and that sp2 hits like a bag of bricks
  • mbracembrace Posts: 822 ★★★
    spider-gwen
    That’s a tough call, but I find SG is very fun to play with great utility and high damage output. That makes her overall well-rounded. After duping her, I like her damage output even without the symbiote synergy. Just have the crit synergy with rhino, and her crit damage boost from the signature ability is nice.