**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for Varient 1+2 team advice.. posted my roster, who should I bring??

HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
So take a look everyone and tell me what you think??? Should I rank Hulk Ragna or someone else? Or just CAPIW, AA, domino etc. Etc. parry heavy rinse repeat?? Havent even started either one so any help would be awsome.... thanks

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    I would say do variant 2 first. CapIW, domino with her trinity and AA would clear most content tbh. You can sub in void, Hyperion and Gulk depending on the nods and lanes.
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157

I would say do variant 2 first. CapIW, domino with her trinity and AA would clear most content tbh. You can sub in void, Hyperion and Gulk depending on the nods and lanes.

Thanks.... 6* hulkbuster seems useless from what I've played (terrible pull) even tho he's xl tagged...

What do you think about quake and bake? Or possibly void w his dot debuts? Prob not right...
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 ★★★★
    Use QUAKE she's good for both variants
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

Thanks.... 6* hulkbuster seems useless from what I've played (terrible pull) even tho he's xl tagged...

What do you think about quake and bake? Or possibly void w his dot debuts? Prob not right...
    If you can use quake really well then go for it! Void is really good for certain paths with mephisto and aggressive regen. You can swap him out and use domino cuz she makes this gamemode a walk in the park. (I completed almost 70 percent of the variant with a 5 50 domino)
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 409 ★★★
    I’d use both Dominoes for V2 with any level red hulk and Massacre. Parry and heavy all day
  • HotFondue1520HotFondue1520 Posts: 157
    Sweet thanks guys