**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Appreciation

Anyone hear of any plans for the summoner appreciation month to make a comeback?

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    no where did u hear that I wanna know now
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,019 ★★★★★
    They had one in August like they do every year. They'll probably have it again in August.
  • OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    Is it August? I figured it was the summer months, just wasn't sure which month. God I hope they hook us up with like a month long daily halls of fortune. Getting flooded with 5*'s and more availability of 6*'s is great but the cost to rank/level compared to the gold output needs to be addressed
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,019 ★★★★★
    Its been end of July/August as long as i can remember. Aside from the 12.0 appreciation month
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Looking forward to that Summoner appreciation month later this year, Kabam. Dont let us down please.
  • Of I remember we still had to pay for the summoner appreciation stuff.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    First they would need to appreciate us....
  • CqparkerCqparker Posts: 9
    The way some of you complain about Kabam I don't know why you keep playing. Don't play if you don't like it but stop trying to make the rest of us dislike game. I'm sure many of you will have a prob with this but....oh well.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I used to be a month then they made it a week. I'm excited for summoner appreciation weekend in August!
  • OnemaeusOnemaeus Posts: 54
    @Cqparker I didn't consider this complaining moreso than pointing out some developmental flaws. But from your comment, you mean to tell us that you haven't had to deal with one single glitch or thought that any other parts of the game should be evopved to match content, not ever? Not one time? I think you are trollin budbud, or just someone who throws money/units at a problem without wanting to address it. Call it complaining, but me wanting them to address the scaling of potions/gold/iso output to match the induction and rate of 5/6 star champions isn't asking for a handout, its developmental feedback that all successful companies should thrive on and want from their consumer/customer.
  • CqparkerCqparker Posts: 9
    Onemaeus said:

@Cqparker I didn't consider this complaining moreso than pointing out some developmental flaws. But from your comment, you mean to tell us that you haven't had to deal with one single glitch or thought that any other parts of the game should be evopved to match content, not ever? Not one time? I think you are trollin budbud, or just someone who throws money/units at a problem without wanting to address it. Call it complaining, but me wanting them to address the scaling of potions/gold/iso output to match the induction and rate of 5/6 star champions isn't asking for a handout, its developmental feedback that all successful companies should thrive on and want from their consumer/customer.

Of course I have....but I choose to continue playing. My point is simple don't complain about something and keep playing. If I don't like a restaurant I don't keep going back and just complain I don't like it...I take my bussiness and time somewhere else. That's all "budbud"
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Drooped2 said:

I dont feel you appreciate them so im.not sure why you feel they should give a **** how you feel

I would say they get plenty of appreciation as the #2 grossing game. Be nice if they returned that appreciation in terms of quality.
  • Yawn...so much bickering. Yes the game has problems. Yes some people over complain. Blah blah blah. You have to take the good with the bad. Appreciate those things that you do get. Nothing can ever be perfect. If every single game was molded to fit everyone’s needs it wouldn’t be a game anymore. Like who would a company choose to mold their game around? The big spenders? The noobs? The I-Suck-At-This-Game-But-Still-Play? The game is currently at the best of both worlds. I don’t see why we should spend time complaining or bickering on their forums when it won’t do anything.
  • Literally I’ve been playing for two years now. I’m slow, I don’t 100% things, I don’t do the story that much even though I’m at Act 5.2. I’m level 39 but I have 5/50 four stars and 13 3/45 Five stars. I sell champs, I suck at the game, I’m in a good alliance for such a low account like mine, but I survive. I make the best of what I have. Better players call my account trash, but I think it is the best account I could ever have! I don’t see any other level 39 players out there with my amount of four and five stars. Heck there are higher level players with lower champs and less five stars than I do! You have to take the good with the bad. Love your account. Love the game and what it has given you! Otherwise you’ll just be making yourself and everyone else sad and miserable.
    I hope they redeem themselves after the faisco that was Avengers quests amd side quests

Looking forward to that Summoner appreciation month later this year, Kabam. Dont let us down please.

But "letting us down" is their entire job description...

I used to be a month then they made it a week. I'm excited for summoner appreciation weekend in August!

Who knows, could be summoner appreciation hour. Lolx like earth hour.