**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

ELDER’S BABE, carina my love

theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Finally I’ve become Cavalier today. After a year of playing this GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL game. I love this game man no matter what. Thank you Kabam, and make it better.

Here my omega red is happy for beating Xbones.

And here I’m slapping sentinel with my beloved Dusa

And here is my very first cavalier crystal luck..

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Congratulations man
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★

Congratulations man

Thanks bud 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
  • BAStrongBAStrong Posts: 66
    That’s awesome @theMercenary!! I just got my “Cavalier” title today. Spent $100 a couple hours later on the Cavalier Feature Crystal. Pulled 1 5* and 3 4*’s one being (Ebony Maw). Best of luck to you!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You just started the game 5 months ago and already completed Act 5? Am I getting old, or does that not make sense? Lol.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

You just started the game 5 months ago and already completed Act 5? Am I getting old, or does that not make sense? Lol.

? he started playing 5 months ago and just completed act 5, pretty simple
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★

Seatin's free to play account got uncollected in under a month so he's gonna complete act 5 in like 2 or 3 months probably.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Well done 👍 it only took me 3 years and 4 months to get the cavalier title #slowgrind
    Sungj said:

Seatin's free to play account got uncollected in under a month so he's gonna complete act 5 in like 2 or 3 months probably.
    Seatin had the experience of playing the game before he started his F2P. I just found it strange that someone can finish Act 5 in 5 months while never playing the game before.
    TRONG94 said:

Tks slimeball. I joined right b4 they launched "Road to million" this year. I don't make up fairytale on here to get any fame.
    Well, many ppl completed it with just 4*s. I have some really good 5*s. Don't know what his point is. Maybe he is still salty about my comment yesterday.

Not salty. Just seems like speedy progression is all.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

Sungj said:

Seatin had the experience of playing the game before he started his F2P. I just found it strange that someone can finish Act 5 in 5 months while never playing the game before.
    act 5 is not really rocket science 5 months in lol
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    If someone done something in 5 months that tons of people still can't do after a few years of playing then that's a great achievement not strange ? Hats off to the OP your going to be an asset to your alliance keep on crushing the contest 😎
    Ok. That makes more sense. I just think it would be rare for someone to pick up the game and finish Act 5 in 5 months. Lol. All good.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    It’s not it called spending or being good. Get gud scrub and you won’t wonder why
    What? Lol. Awkward dig much?
    It's called logical progression. Without having any experience with the game whatsoever, there's only a certain amount of progress one can make. It's not very logical to go from never playing the game to beating Act 5 within 5 months. Nice try at calling me a noob, though.
    Chadhogan said:

If someone done something in 5 months that tons of people still can't do after a few years of playing then that's a great achievement not strange ? Hats off to the OP your going to be an asset to your alliance keep on crushing the contest 😎

Thanks man 😎👌🏼
    TRONG94 said:

Congratz, I am in this game for 5 months and just completed act 5. You inspired me. Being cavalier surely brings a lot of benefits. Think I will spend all units on cavalier crystals when I'm able to complete 6.1

It’s great man! Take your time. It’s defi doable. No need to rush. It’s not that hard as it seems. With proper roster u gtg 😎👌🏼
    TRONG94 said:

Oh do u think I should explore 100% act 5 before moving on act 6?

Ofc. Finish act 5 exploration first. Huge benefits with rewards.
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★

I got uncollected in 5 months and then explored Act 5 in 7 months and I didnt even know what linked nodes meant for almost 6 months so ya lol