**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TOP 10 CHAMPIONS IN THE GAME!

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    1) Ghost
    2) Omega Red
    3) Corvus Glaive
    4) Void
    5) Cap IW
    6) Domino
    7) Darkhawk
    8) Aegon
    9) Quake
    10) Hyperion

Cull Obsidian, Emma Frost, and Human Torch could rank top 10 by the end of the year. Watch the video below for commentary on the above list:

https://youtu.be/3Svk01gNSiQ
  • SavageYeti2631SavageYeti2631 Posts: 53
    Where is voodoo on everyones list?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    People really out here ranking KM over GP 🤡
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Thing should be on everyone’s defender list
    On an all or nothing node he’s impossible.
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Thing should be on everyone’s defender list
    On an all or nothing node he’s impossible.

Firstly most people posted in this thread well before thing was released and impossible? Quake wants a word
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    I’d say cull obsidian is a top 5 champ he has insane damage insane utility only thing he lacks is immunity
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    CapWW2 said:

sbdjdk wrote: »

@CapWW2 Where’s AA?

AA is not better than domino, iceman or Emma sorry

I would use AA over Emma or Iceman for almost every piece of content that can be bled and poisoned. You are completely leaving out one of the strongest mutants out there, OR, and you totally are ignoring the damage output of Sabretooth and Having. Your judging of champions is extremely flawed.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★

People really out here ranking KM over GP 🤡

KM is so awesome though. His utility and survivability is through the roof imo
  • ThiccDaddyGeesyThiccDaddyGeesy Posts: 36
    1. corvus
    2. domino
    3. stark spidey
    4. ghost
    5. omega red
    6. aegon
    7. void
    8. venom the duck
    9. magik
    10. medusa
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,245 ★★★★
    Everyone who's putting cosmic champions on a list is sleeping on Captain Marel Movie in this thread.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I don’t see any list with VTD on it. Sad..he explored act 5 and got elders bane for me with little resources spent. Not many on everyone’s top 10 can do that
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    Ahitlaw said:

I don’t see any list with VTD on it. Sad..he explored act 5 and got elders bane for me with little resources spent. Not many on everyone’s top 10 can do that

Says the one who, despite touting that VtD is awesome and god tier and totally killing for him, had to be reaffirmed that VtD is worth a R5.
    xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

Says the one who, despite touting that VtD is awesome and god tier and totally killing for him, had to be reaffirmed that VtD is worth a R5.
    He’ll be R5 troll. Obviously Ghost was going to R5 first 🤦‍♂️ You prolly troll me cuz u don’t have either
    Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

He’ll be R5 troll. Obviously Ghost was going to R5 first 🤦‍♂️ You prolly troll me cuz u don’t have either
    Nah. Only a R1 5* Ghost and R2 6* one.

Yeah of course you’re gonna R5 VtD since you already opened a thread to ask whether you should, despite going around to say how awesome he is.
    xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

Yeah of course you’re gonna R5 VtD since you already opened a thread to ask whether you should, despite going around to say how awesome he is.
    Get your facts straight, I was deciding between 2 great champs. Both as to which you prolly do not have.
    @xNig it’s nice that you remember my posts though. It’s nice to have a fan 😘
    Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

xNig said:

Ahitlaw said:

Get your facts straight, I was deciding between 2 great champs. Both as to which you prolly do not have.
    Er... no. Both VtD and Aegon have no uses in my roster. Tbh I’m not impressed with either one of them.

One of which has a slow painful first 3 fights that isn’t practical when most paths have 6-8 opponents. In AQ he lacks utility in terms of immune or power control. Only thing he’s got going is that he can regen and has high damage after you’ve done mucking the first few fights.

The other is very impressive when ramped up but has low usability out of LOL because fights and quests don’t usually last that long and when they do, you can’t afford to slip up to lose your combo when they matter most in the earlier fights and he can’t regen when careless mistakes are made. His prestige is high though.

So yeah, they’re arena fodder for me.
    Also it’s funny that the duck doesn’t need immunities since he can do full bleed/poison and even biohazard paths and end with 100% health. Who needs immunities?
    Learn to keep a combo bud. Ægon’s #1 skill. Even have #2 skill Nick fury in my roster; or are you still relying on blade? Lol.
    You exhaust me. Later fan
    edited July 2019
    Ahitlaw said:

Learn to keep a combo bud. Ægon’s #1 skill. Even have #2 skill Nick fury in my roster; or are you still relying on blade? Lol.

Hope you know that AIs at different tiers in AW and prestige levels have different behavior. I've not played at 1k war rating, or 6k prestige AQ for 2+ years so please enlighten me on their behavior.
    Ahitlaw said:

Also it’s funny that the duck doesn’t need immunities since he can do full bleed/poison and even biohazard paths and end with 100% health. Who needs immunities?

Wow. Didn't know he could do that on the first fight. I understand that you've just explored Act 5 so you might wanna take a short walk into 6.1 and 6.2 before passing that comment.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Anyone tell me Who should i rank up? Crazy blade or sick Hyperion? Two topic and noone tells 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😱😭😱

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    My top ten:
    1. Venom
    2. Venom the duck
    3. Symbiote supreme
    4. Carnage
    5. Venom
    6. Venom the duck
    7. Symbiote supreme
    8. Carnage
    9. Venom
    10. Venom