**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Calendar Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• CqparkerCqparker Posts: 9
    Why don't those of you that obviously have nothing better to do then complain about the game just quit and go play Panda Pop or something....it's free stuff every month why do you expect them to hand you everything.
    Somebody call the Waaaaaambulance guys it's free stuff 5*,4*,3, whatever....it's FREE. Why do so many expect the game owes them something just because they play. It's free plain and simple how do you get upset about a free gift.
    Zuro said:

Cqparker said:

Why don't those of you that obviously have nothing better to do then complain about the game just quit and go play Panda Pop or something....it's free stuff every month why do you expect them to hand you everything.

If you're going by that logic why don't those who complain about the complainers just play the game instead lol
    Because it's crazy. Periodt!!!
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,719 ★★★★★
    Cqparker said:

Zuro said:

Cqparker said:

If you're going by that logic why don't those who complain about the complainers just play the game instead lol
    Because it's crazy. Periodt!!!
    Did you really just use "periodt" lolol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

It's meant to encourage people who are new. Everyone receives it, yes. However, it's not really targeted at Seasoned Players who are already logging in on a regular basis and earning big Rewards.

Your logic would hold up better if we didn't already have a different Cavalier shard calendar for the GMCs as well as different Cavalier 4/24 hour crystals.
    That you get after becoming Cavalier. We're talking about the Monthly Login that everyone gets.
    IDoge said:

Drooped2 said:

My free stuff isnt good enough wahhhh.

Try earning what you want

Zuro said:

Never fails. Video is made. People follow. Lol.

I'm pretty sure people don't need to watch a video to know this months calendar is trash
    No. They complain whether they watch them or not. The Video just encourages more of it.
    You don't have to log in if you don't like the free Rewards.
    This is why nobody likes you in these forums sheesh
    I lose no sleep over that.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Kabam updated the free and daily crystals to correspond to summoner progression. I don’t see how requesting a reflected change in the login calendar is out of the question.

A free 4* while completing Act 2 or even 3 would be great, but is a drop in the ocean for those completing Act 5 or beyond. I could see simply ramping up the number of each reward for progression and eventually conversion to next level crystals. Perhaps premium shards for Act 1, double amount for Act 2, 3* for Act 3, 4* Act 4 and so on.
    Personal remarks like that aren't really adding anything. Judging by the bars, probably not a good idea.
    The Calendar has always changed. It's never been the same. They never gave anyone the expectation for anything. That's the problem. When there's one that people like, they think that should be the standard. Anything less they say is garbage. The fact that people have a list of what SHOULD be in it says to me they don't understand that it's not owed. It's all bonus swag. There is no standard. It's whatever they choose to add to it, and I don't agree with this "time is valuable" bit. The game consists of more than just turning it on.
    I mean, making suggestions is great. Not being happy with what's in it is also fine. Systematically creating a list of what needs to be in it based on progression....bit too much expectation.
    AndiYTDE said:

I mean, making suggestions is great. Not being happy with what's in it is also fine. Systematically creating a list of what needs to be in it based on progression....bit too much expectation.

They why do they upgrade the weekly calender based on progression but not the monthly calender?
    Very few people say "The calender must contain X amount of Item Y", but most of the community agrees that the calenders have needed a rework for years. What´s the problem with giving Uncollected players a different monthly calender?
    Kabam has created expectations, and that´s actually a good thing. Whenever I don´t expect anything from something it means I either have not experienced it before or only had bad experiences with it before. Having expectations is a great thing, but Kabam clearly has failed meeting the communities expecations here.
    They upgraded it because people earned it through sufficient effort. Not from just turning the game on.
  • WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    In agreement the calendars should be updated based on current tags in game uncollected cavalier would be a good push and be rewarding.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Thanks kabam, I will time travel to 2015 and have a great time with this new calendar
    AndiYTDE said:

AndiYTDE said:

They why do they upgrade the weekly calender based on progression but not the monthly calender?
    Very few people say "The calender must contain X amount of Item Y", but most of the community agrees that the calenders have needed a rework for years. What´s the problem with giving Uncollected players a different monthly calender?
    Kabam has created expectations, and that´s actually a good thing. Whenever I don´t expect anything from something it means I either have not experienced it before or only had bad experiences with it before. Having expectations is a great thing, but Kabam clearly has failed meeting the communities expecations here.
    They upgraded it because people earned it through sufficient effort. Not from just turning the game on.
    Yeah, people earned the title through effort, but get the weekly calender rewards by "just" logging in. Again: Why shouldn´t they do the same with the monthly calender based on progression titles? People would still have to put effort into the game.
    You missed the point I was making. Uncollected and Cavalier are significant points of growth.
    It makes perfect sense when you realize what the Calendar is for.
This discussion has been closed.