**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] 23.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

124»

Comments

• WorkingAsIntendedWorkingAsIntended Posts: 164 ★★
    iPhone 6
    Latest update 12.3.1
    WiFi and cellular
    All modes

Game gets extensively hot lags glitches you name it have to force close or restart phone from the game. Starting to destroy batteries again isn’t good.

iPad 5th gen

Lags happening pretty often when before the game played flawless. Slight heating nothing noticeable bad yet.

Overall I’m hoping the new update fixes all these issues.
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    Are you guys actually working on a fix or is this a publicity stunt . Sorry to say but the evidence points otherwise. Major issues of dropped inputs where there are more inputs dropped than registered and major lag spikes reported over 6-8 months are still plaguing the game. How is that a top3 grossing 4year old game, that can fix issues benefiting players within 24 hours but can't fix these issues after 6 months. Please give us a logical a, sensible and man to man answer . We buy your product, we give you money. You need to hold up your end of the bargain too. Else sorry to say that the future of this game will be bleak at best
  • NihilussNihiluss Posts: 23
    In-Game Name: Nihiluss
    Device and Model: iPhone 7

Device Operating System: iOS 12.1.2

Cellular or WiFi: WiFi

Game Version Installed: 23.0.1

Game Mode: AW, AQ, Arena, opening crystals, EQ

Description of the Issue: The game works in an amazing wayfor a few moments, but after 10 minutes, the device starts to overheating; among this, while having a fight, it happens something like a small and super fast freeze, while I’m hitting the oponnet, which causes me to fail my next hit, and lose the fight, thanks that little time that the defender had, and dashes back against me. The crystal window take too long to charge, scroll down, and open the crystals.
    Intercept attacks also can be affected, because of the small freeze that I mentioned before.
  • DineshnsDineshns Posts: 11
    In-Game Name: dineshns
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) iOS 12.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 23.0.1
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Frame rate drops, severe stuttering, unresponsive controls. Missed parries and blocks. Very noticeable on AI evades and dexing. The longer the fight, the more noticeable. It’s borderline unplayable and makes an already difficult uncollected special quest impossible for players who have more modest rosters.

It’s ridiculous because the same issue happened in the summer last year and NOTHING was ever done by Kabam (unless fixing it silently in an update and not saying anything and sweeping an issue that persisted for more than a month under the rug counts as something?). I really hope Kabam acts with a little more decency this time and acknowledges that players are missing out on rewards because of this issue.
This discussion has been closed.