**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did you beat Uncollected Thanos?

In the first days of EQ, Uncollected Thanos was the subject of many arguing. Now, 4 days for the EQ to end, did you beat him?

Did you beat Uncollected Thanos? 202 votes

Yes, no revives used.
11%
GamerdanielmathbloodyCaincUbA_LiBrE7abo2aSon_of_OdinLvernon15OrdalcaThecrusher_9756PizzabeatJohnLocke117PeterQuillTheLegend27xXpenKobster84BatsiitheMercenaryDonrefreMother_FlerkenVOLK1902 24 votes
Yes, had to revive.
50%
VoluntarisStara99BigdogbobDrZolaLeNoirFaineantChadhoganTimone147RaganatorFrostyManup456ChewybuccaallinashesKushyclouds92Emil_LimsonKossukoseTrentos9Star_Lord_nebmihViper83 102 votes
No, but tried.
19%
TheTAbyssRuckas81TendersquadSIlverProfessorTerraMets17ofthomasSiddhantKwatraOwrnsSceptilemaniacHendrossDoonxtkhan08Liss_Bliss_SandeepSTheMightyKahrPseudouberAustin555555PrathapJuggerNot 39 votes
No, didn't try.
18%
Spity68Longshot57DeadEchoesSpeedbumpHENRIQUE_FORTENoOnexROtntslKerneasIamTryingMyBestKittenPrimeTroy_Elric123Gustavo20HotFondue1520FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerWozzy101MeebletonSamspade23ẞlооdGeorgiaDawg 37 votes

Comments

• Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Yes, no revives used.
    He just took learning was fun once you learnt to fight him
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No, didn't try.
    Nah i dont have the roster to take on uc thanos lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    Surprisingly he wasn't as hard as I thought he would be. Kinda like the 1 strong enemy fight only instead of 7 pathways.
  • DeathShooter85DeathShooter85 Posts: 38
    edited May 2019
    Yes, no revives used.
    Ok
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    I'm sure I could do it without reviving but after I got him low I didn't feel like redoing it.
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Yes, no revives used.
    I wasn’t in any hurry to get him down so I waited until I got him down without any units
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    It took a fair amount of timing/luck for me to line up an intercept and a special.... and not be so shocked that I'd landed the intercept that I forgot to launch special.
  • GeorgiaDawgGeorgiaDawg Posts: 32
    No, didn't try.
    I'm still not high enough to do uncollected, but I was able to beat Master.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No, didn't try.
    I've only been uncollected for the last 5 eqs and I've only managed to get thru 2 100 percent. After getting thru nameless on master, I didnt even want to try him on uncollected.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    My first complete for UC eq since becoming uncollected, but don’t have enough time/resources to 100% for the month 🤷‍♂️
  • theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    Yes, no revives used.
    I believe 2 L1 revives doesn’t count for “Yes. I had to revive”
  • HENRIQUE_FORTEHENRIQUE_FORTE Posts: 348 ★★
    No, didn't try.
    Lainua said:

I tried. I had two options, one to beat Thanos to get nothing and one to become Cavalier so it’s obvious. Didn’t go for Thanos. I’m not a god like player who can bring him down without spending so no from me this month. It’s worthless.

Master Thanos showed me I would have to practice a lot to beat Uncollected Thanos. And I know if I get him to around 40% I would revive, instead of starting over, to get it gone. So, I decided it was better to skip this month's EQ and not burn units/revives better used on Variant 2...
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yes on my main account.
    5/65 Cap IW was a beast.

No on my second, I literally became uncollected on that account yesterday at level 49 with only 4 5/50 and 5* corvus at rank 3.
    I used 3 revives on the whole of UC EQ getting to Thanos but he's being that account capabilities right now
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    I'm not sure if I used any revives, so voted yes. But overall he was ok for me with 6* gulk, ragthor, r4 hulk, hype and duped gp was perfect for his final phase. So with suitable champs it's an ok fight. Didn't try any others, but think dpxf would make a fight pretty difficult
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    Done him first week, had to revive a lot. Don't remember how many revives exactly cuz I was too drunk, but it was over 1000 units. Probably would have been less if I bothered to read his abilities
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    No, but tried.
    Considering the AI is acting so weird, I didn't bother using items, but I did certainly try.
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Yes, had to revive.
    Used a revive for the last phase as I got caught but I had upwards of 15 goes at him before getting close enough to justify the revive
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    No, but tried.
    Ultimately, didn't beat him, but it was really fun learning and trying to master each phase.
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    I got him. Was expensive but I 💯 UC today
  • Troy_Elric123Troy_Elric123 Posts: 542 ★★★
    No, didn't try.
    Didn't give many .....
  • Disgruntled_User_123Disgruntled_User_123 Posts: 1,077 ★★★
    No, but tried.
    I’m amazed at the skill of some of the community. I had one 5 Star at Rank 4 and the rest of 4 Stars at Rank 5 and it was just too much for me.