**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Act 4 completed woohoooo!!!!

Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
I am soooooo happy

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Congratulations. Hope you pulled good champs from those rewards
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Well done, how was the maestro?
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Thank you maestro was a little tough my top champ taskmaster got koed had to finish him with red skull
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    congrats, no one cares. I am negative btw
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    When I toppled the Maestro a few days ago, it was with My 5* Sentry and 5* Killmonger.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Good job, and keep it up. There's a long road ahead. Act 5 is the big road block for most. Or you can explore Act 4 if you aren't ready.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Now comes act 5 little tough cuz of flare
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Can you tell champs that you use for completing act 4
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Tony886 said:

There are a plethora of guides and tips in the forums to use. But my suggestion is for you to take your time; build up a roster of champions with a diverse range of utility.

Invest in the dexterity and parry mastery. Those are a must. Next is the willpower mastery. Everything else is entirely up to you and your play style.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Tony886 said:

Doesn't matter much. I'm on 4.6.5. Here's my team :-
    4* 3/30 Emma Frost
    4* 2/20 Drax
    4* 1/10 Blade
    4* 2/20 Iron Man Infinity War
    3* 3/30 Stark Spidey (Awakened)
    Got through content easily, no problems except 4.5.1. Some potions here and there but otherwise it's not that difficult. I hope I take Maestro down tomorrow.