**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue to Explore the Battlerealm with Carina in Act 6 Chapter 2!

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Does destructive feedback activate through blocks

The one that saves up damage and detonates upon content?

If it’s that, yes it activates through blocks (parries included).
    How hard is initial completion of act 6:2 I’m assuming you were in the beta
    Much harder than 6.1 for sure, if it stays the same way as it was in beta.
    Any specific utility needed for completion?
    Generally, and I mean in a very general sense, if someone barely completed 6.1 (and doesn’t have the roster to explore it yet), 6.2 might be very challenging for them. Completion shouldn’t be too big of an issue except for well... some bosses.. 😂
    I feel like I’m gonna be getting some collector related ptsd
    Hahaha. It’s not that bad. Just some really annoying fights. Some fights made me wanna smash my phone against the wall quite a few times. Doesn’t help that you’ve to go through them multiple times 😂

You’ve waited so long for 6.2 already. Just a couple more weeks isn’t too much. Patience, all will be revealed in due time 😊😊. (And watch the community whine) 😂😂
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180

AndiYTDE said:

I mean I usually critizise Kabam a lot, but I can´t really understand some people here.

As for the nodes: They look interesting and all of them have several champions/mechanics that can work around them. That´s exactly what I expect from hard content, not something like "Inflicts a Passive Degenration Debuff that drains 100% of the attackers maximum health over 30 seconds". However I also see how aggressively Kabam is punishing Corvus players in the recent months.

The rewards are a huge step up compared to 6.1. As for completion: Twice as many 6* and 5* shards, a 3-4 gem instead of 2-3, 50% of a T5 Basic instead of 20%, 250k more Gold and a T2A instead of a T4B & T4CC.

Now we have the exploration rewards. They feature the T5CC Fragment crystal (Which to be honest is the only reward I do not like at all as that means if you explored 6.1&6.2 you only have a 2.7% chance of having half of a T5CC in your inventory), once again a T5B (which by itself is a massive reward), 50% more 6* shards, 7000 more 5* shards, 4 T2A (which means you kind of get a generic 3-4 Gem or 66% of what´s needed to take another 5* to Rank 5), and 250k more gold. The only things we´re missing here again are 3 T4B and 3 T4CC crystals, which can easily be accessed through AQ every week for players who take on 6.2.

However I understand that some people are upset about the Cavalier Crystals. Completion gives you three and exploration another five on top of that, leaving us with 8 Cavalier Crystals. Speaking of the drop rates alone, we would be getting 4 3* champions (which are useless), 3 4* champions (which are still useful for everything other than Act 6) and 1 5* champion. I personally would have preferred a legendary crystal for completion (80% chance at a 4*, 20% chance at a 5*) and for exploration one crystal that has a 80% chance at a 5* and 20% chance at a 6* champion.

Now let´s speak about the difficulty (as for now I can only use the PI as a measurement). The final quest of Act 6.1 used champions with a PI of 28k-37k and a 72k Boss Sentinel. Which means that in theory Quest 1-3 are going to be easier than 6.1.6, and even the fights in 6.2.6 don´t feature champions with a PI as high as I expected. True: A 100.000 PI Boss is going to be a challenge, but that´s only around 40% more than Sentinel had.

I must say that I´m really looking forward to this. As for now I´m only gonna focus on the initial completion, but even that is definitely worth doing. Right now I have 4000 units (Probably around 5000 by the time 6.2 is dropping) and a ton of ressources saved up, so I am sure that this is managable for me.

Rewards are definitely a step up but considering they have "upped" them in favour of a reduction in final act rewards doesn't bode well. We are halfway through act 6 and there's not a single AG of any kind whatsoever. That is the rarest champion material by far and story quests have typically been a reliable source, which adds to the disappointment.
    Typically, Rewards don't get large until the final Chapter. The introduction of these Titles is not really a fair comparison. They're new, and are placed wherever they feel a step-up is necessary. To be honest, the Rewards aren't bad at all. It's not a Milestone like 6.1, but they were clear it wouldn't be. When you look at Story historically, the second Chapter is not mind-blowing. In this case, it's on par, with some End-Game Resources.
    It's on par with what 5.2 had but by that point in time, act 5 had already provided an awakening gem. And keep in mind, by their own admission the final act rewards are not going to be as good as those in act 5 were. Considering this, they definitely could have done better. That 3 to 4 gem crystal flat out hurts. I'm not a proper endgame player but I've got a lot of rank 4 champs that I can't take up because it's really difficult to acquire T5b at my level. I really wish it were 4 to 5 but that's just me.
  • ÐarkŠtarÐarkŠtar Posts: 180
    xNig said:

xNig said:

TX1600 said:

Wow I love how you people get so toxic on each other. What happened to freedom of speech? Why does one opinion is lesser than the next person’s, and is put down for it? This is meant to be constructive criticism and fellowship between players who love this game, not who’s right and must be right at all times. That’s why I hate visiting these forums. Good luck to you all. Stay toxic

What does freedom of speech have to do with anything? There are rules and if you break it then it will be removed...
    2 different opinions can carry different weight. For example the opinion of endgame content from an endgame player is more valuable than one from a beginner so I dont really know what you are talking about.
    Agree. Which is why there was a lot of “noise” when the class and rarity gates were announced. A lot of players who haven’t 100% 6.1 yet were complaining but honestly, the 6.2 content doesn’t concern them.
    If they've got a single run done, it very much concerns them. Not sure how you worked that out.
    Not 40% of 6.2 which is gated. There’s another 50-60% that is available to them. I highly doubt someone will explore 6.2 before 6.1.

If they wanna rush it, they shouldn’t be complaining about the restrictions or “money grab” as they are simply trying to bypass the intended progression curve designed by the devs, is that not so?
    Hey you said it doesn't concern them and I said it very much concerns them. It's definitely true that not all of it concerns them. For example, I only have 2 mystic 5 stars so any path that requires more to unlock is automatically none of my concern, but the rest of the content, in general is.

xNig said:

xNig said:

TX1600 said:

Wow I love how you people get so toxic on each other. What happened to freedom of speech? Why does one opinion is lesser than the next person’s, and is put down for it? This is meant to be constructive criticism and fellowship between players who love this game, not who’s right and must be right at all times. That’s why I hate visiting these forums. Good luck to you all. Stay toxic

What does freedom of speech have to do with anything? There are rules and if you break it then it will be removed...
    2 different opinions can carry different weight. For example the opinion of endgame content from an endgame player is more valuable than one from a beginner so I dont really know what you are talking about.
    Agree. Which is why there was a lot of “noise” when the class and rarity gates were announced. A lot of players who haven’t 100% 6.1 yet were complaining but honestly, the 6.2 content doesn’t concern them.
    If they've got a single run done, it very much concerns them. Not sure how you worked that out.
    Not 40% of 6.2 which is gated. There’s another 50-60% that is available to them. I highly doubt someone will explore 6.2 before 6.1.

If they wanna rush it, they shouldn’t be complaining about the restrictions or “money grab” as they are simply trying to bypass the intended progression curve designed by the devs, is that not so?
    Hey you said it doesn't concern them and I said it very much concerns them. It's definitely true that not all of it concerns them. For example, I only have 2 mystic 5 stars so any path that requires more to unlock is automatically none of my concern, but the rest of the content, in general is.
    Yeah. But what they were making a ruckus about was about the gate and rarity restrictions, which tbh, doesn’t concern them if they don’t plan to explore it anytime soon.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Cavalier crystals as rewards?!?! How bout 5* shards instead. What is this increase in RNG. You guys have lost it!!!!!
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

AndiYTDE said:

I mean I usually critizise Kabam a lot, but I can´t really understand some people here.

As for the nodes: They look interesting and all of them have several champions/mechanics that can work around them. That´s exactly what I expect from hard content, not something like "Inflicts a Passive Degenration Debuff that drains 100% of the attackers maximum health over 30 seconds". However I also see how aggressively Kabam is punishing Corvus players in the recent months.

The rewards are a huge step up compared to 6.1. As for completion: Twice as many 6* and 5* shards, a 3-4 gem instead of 2-3, 50% of a T5 Basic instead of 20%, 250k more Gold and a T2A instead of a T4B & T4CC.

Now we have the exploration rewards. They feature the T5CC Fragment crystal (Which to be honest is the only reward I do not like at all as that means if you explored 6.1&6.2 you only have a 2.7% chance of having half of a T5CC in your inventory), once again a T5B (which by itself is a massive reward), 50% more 6* shards, 7000 more 5* shards, 4 T2A (which means you kind of get a generic 3-4 Gem or 66% of what´s needed to take another 5* to Rank 5), and 250k more gold. The only things we´re missing here again are 3 T4B and 3 T4CC crystals, which can easily be accessed through AQ every week for players who take on 6.2.

However I understand that some people are upset about the Cavalier Crystals. Completion gives you three and exploration another five on top of that, leaving us with 8 Cavalier Crystals. Speaking of the drop rates alone, we would be getting 4 3* champions (which are useless), 3 4* champions (which are still useful for everything other than Act 6) and 1 5* champion. I personally would have preferred a legendary crystal for completion (80% chance at a 4*, 20% chance at a 5*) and for exploration one crystal that has a 80% chance at a 5* and 20% chance at a 6* champion.

Now let´s speak about the difficulty (as for now I can only use the PI as a measurement). The final quest of Act 6.1 used champions with a PI of 28k-37k and a 72k Boss Sentinel. Which means that in theory Quest 1-3 are going to be easier than 6.1.6, and even the fights in 6.2.6 don´t feature champions with a PI as high as I expected. True: A 100.000 PI Boss is going to be a challenge, but that´s only around 40% more than Sentinel had.

I must say that I´m really looking forward to this. As for now I´m only gonna focus on the initial completion, but even that is definitely worth doing. Right now I have 4000 units (Probably around 5000 by the time 6.2 is dropping) and a ton of ressources saved up, so I am sure that this is managable for me.

Rewards are definitely a step up but considering they have "upped" them in favour of a reduction in final act rewards doesn't bode well. We are halfway through act 6 and there's not a single AG of any kind whatsoever. That is the rarest champion material by far and story quests have typically been a reliable source, which adds to the disappointment.
    Final exploration will still have the best rewards I'm sure. It's just that the act 5 rewards weren't particularly good until the final chapter was released. Getting better rewards along the way is good. I imagine when we finish Act 6 we will be able to R3 a 6* and there will be a 6* AG. I'd be shocked if the total rewards for act 6 don't turn out to be really good.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Tensio said:

Kabam is trying to extend life of the game with this rewards. Nobody’s see it?
    Act 6 will end with the option to r3 a 6*
    So i have a simple question, if this is the last act, how we will r5 a 6*?

You think Kabam is trying to extend the life of the game with the Act 6 rewards, but you don't think Kabam will try to extend the life of the game by making another story arc after Act 6?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Ah, but was 6.2 beta harder than 6.1 beta? 6.1 beta was much harder than 6.1 release in a few places; I'm wondering if the devs are deliberately shooting high on difficulty in beta and then seeing how the beta testers do. It tends to be easier to lower difficulty in a controlled manner than crank it up after testing.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Ah, but was 6.2 beta harder than 6.1 beta? 6.1 beta was much harder than 6.1 release in a few places; I'm wondering if the devs are deliberately shooting high on difficulty in beta and then seeing how the beta testers do. It tends to be easier to lower difficulty in a controlled manner than crank it up after testing.

• arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

Generally, and I mean in a very general sense, if someone barely completed 6.1 (and doesn’t have the roster to explore it yet), 6.2 might be very challenging for them. Completion shouldn’t be too big of an issue except for well... some bosses.. 😂
    Hahaha. It’s not that bad. Just some really annoying fights. Some fights made me wanna smash my phone against the wall quite a few times. Doesn’t help that you’ve to go through them multiple times 😂

You’ve waited so long for 6.2 already. Just a couple more weeks isn’t too much. Patience, all will be revealed in due time 😊😊. (And watch the community whine) 😂😂
    If fights made @xNig of all people wanna smash his phone against a wall AND quite a few times, oh boy! Get ready, folks! 😂😂😂
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    arsjum said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

If fights made @xNig of all people wanna smash his phone against a wall AND quite a few times, oh boy! Get ready, folks! 😂😂😂
    Oh no thinking of my last phone I’m trow down one the grund and definitely destroyed that phone. Becasse of game lag and I’m lost a aw becasse of that
    Kabam’s gotta be in some collusion with Apple and other phone makers to get a cut of their sales for a quarter after 6.2 drops. 😂
    edited June 2019
    DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s probable. Testers usually get to face the full brunt of weird node combinations, then we get to feedback which are too costly to clear (beta’s no retreat, Buffed Up shatter DS etc).

Personally I felt that, 6.2 beta had fewer “impossible fights” but more occurrences of “impossible fights”, if that makes sense.

Won’t know until the content drops on whether the fights were tuned down. But one thing about the globals, they’re pretty fun and very skill based. Most of the time when you die in 6.2, you know it’s your fault that you missed keeping track of something, forgot to do something, or got greedy and decided to take a risk that ultimately didn’t pay off (like forgetting to knock opponents down and you can’t kill them within the lifecycle cooldown window lol).
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,031 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

DNA3000 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

That’s probable. Testers usually get to face the full brunt of weird node combinations, then we get to feedback which are too costly to clear (beta’s no retreat, Buffed Up shatter DS etc).

Personally I felt that, 6.2 beta had fewer “impossible fights” but more occurrences of “impossible fights”, if that makes sense.

Won’t know until the content drops on whether the fights were tuned down. But one thing about the globals, they’re pretty fun and very skill based. Most of the time when you die in 6.2, you know it’s your fault that you missed keeping track of something, forgot to do something, or got greedy and decided to take a risk that ultimately didn’t pay off (like forgetting to knock opponents down and you can’t kill them within the lifecycle cooldown window lol).
    That what I’m like
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★

Report them then

How many times? Players have been reporting this at least since the top 5 Act 5 legends time were done by one person.
    If said person owns all those accounts and played them himself I don't see the issue 😂😂🤣🤣
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    @xNig how much of the degen is passive in 6.2? Curious because I may take Gulk to r5
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Marri_2 said:

>
    If said person owns all those accounts and played them himself I don't see the issue 😂😂🤣🤣

Creative thinking lol. The top 3 Act 6.1 legends and top 5 Act 5 legends accounts are definitely owned by different people.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Marri_2 said:

>

Creative thinking lol. The top 3 Act 6.1 legends and top 5 Act 5 legends accounts are definitely owned by different people.
    What are your evidences for these claims about legends run holders doing piloting? How do you even know?
    Werewrym said:

@xNig how much of the degen is passive in 6.2? Curious because I may take Gulk to r5

Enough to make you rethink your entire life.

Jk. I can’t rem tbh. Wait till it’s released before deciding is a better choice.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Werewrym said:

Jk. I can’t rem tbh. Wait till it’s released before deciding is a better choice.
    What nodes does the champion boss have
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

Sorry bro. Too much details. 😂

I can just say that the boss fight is very challenging. Out of this world.
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

I’ve seen his leaked abilities but don’t have to get specific are there annoying nodes
    Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

I’ve seen his leaked abilities but don’t have to get specific are there annoying nodes
    Very. 😊
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

Very. 😊
    I hope there aren’t bleed or poison nodes so I can use Sym Supreme.
    xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Kobster84 said:

xNig said:

Werewrym said:

Very. 😊
    Is quake a viable option
    Haha too many details asked guys.

Just be patient and wait for it to drop. 😊😊
    xNig said:

Haha too many details asked guys.

Just be patient and wait for it to drop. 😊😊

Sorry haha just 1 more question in 6:2:2 what’s their health like
    Kobster84 said: