**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you lagg when Venompool throws SP2 ?

what the title says, I lagg everytime and I have an iPhone 6S

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Nope. I have a older Motorola as a game platform. I only lag during Sinisters sp2 and no where else
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    It deppends on what device you are using. But yes, it happens on some of them
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Terra said:

Nope. I have a older Motorola as a game platform. I only lag during Sinisters sp2 and no where else

That is somewhat graphically "intense" but Venompools SP2 is just a simple spin, no reason to lagg
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    I’m hav iPhone XS max and stil lag one them
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

Maybe my devices aren’t nice enough then. A few years back it was a 6+, then a 7+ and now an XS—all lagged with Pool Sp2’s.

I will just hop into my Delorean with the flux capacitor and grab an iPhone XX to solve the problem. ;)

Dr. Zola
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Been lagging on this for I think a few months - posted in bugs section awhile back.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Maybe my devices aren’t nice enough then. A few years back it was a 6+, then a 7+ and now an XS—all lagged with Pool Sp2’s.

I will just hop into my Delorean with the flux capacitor and grab an iPhone XX to solve the problem. ;)

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    So ... maybe is iOs specific. In this case, it doesn't matter if it is an old device or a new one
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I get a huge spike when mordo starts his sp2 animation. The transition into the slow motion is more like a half second freeze then he teleports toward me.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    DarkhAwk and HT for me. And yes the Deadpools
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    I lag like crazy whenever Venompool's Sp2 goes off, along with anybody's Sp1's, 2's, 3's, light attacks, medium attacks, heavy attacks, and any gameplay as a whole.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Every time, iphone7
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    iPhone XS
    All VP, DP, XFDP & Mordo’ S2 lag
    They always have and at the risk of finally enticing Kabam to fix it - lag actually helps dexing a little
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    DrZola said:

Always. And DPX and DP.

Dr. Zola

Same.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    The only time I ever get lag is a VP or DP sp2 or the start of a fight vs. ghost. It's brief and doesn't happen every time.
  • edited June 2019
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you've experienced lag in The Contest.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause lag to occur. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple "one-fix-all" solution for lag. However, we're always investigating any reports we receive and working to develop and implement improvements on our end to help make the game run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible.

In an effort to keep everyone's feedback about lag and performance issues more organized, we created two dedicated threads, which you can find at the links below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

If you haven't already, please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.