**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I give my loyalty to

I have a little more than 345K loyalty and I'm just wondering who should I save for 4* or 5* UC.

Note: I have 2* max dupe 3* max dupe and 4* but unduped no 5* and I buy the daily loyalty crystal

Who should I give my loyalty to 61 votes

4* Unstoppable Colossus
0%
5* Unstoppable Colossus
22%
ArcDeAngelusSnakeEyes69Foxhero007CassyScarlett_PrathapThatOneMasterGamerOGAvengerBad_Wall14DrZedicusKingpinamosÆgon0710Etm34Astounds 14 votes
Just spend it on the Loyalty Crystal
9%
Spity68dr_nish777TerraJohnyzeroTaZ_4178Etjama 6 votes
Save it for other items in Loyalty shop
62%
RagamugginGunnerThe_OneTimone147CrkwestGNASTYLvernon15AceLuffySaboWrathfulRavenOsfan8MenkentThecrusher_9756PizzabeatRasiloverCupidJakearoundSactown_raiderJohn757ChampioncriticLordRaymond3Maldroit2 38 votes
All of the above (give priorities in comment)
4%
FR33_HUG5CUBGhosty64 3 votes

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I really don't see why people spend Loyalty on Unstoppable Colossus, buying boosts/mystic cores/alliance revives/pots is a much better investment.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    What's the point of mystic cores or any of the other class cores as I have a couple but the masteries rnt as good as led to believe (if I'm wrong plz explain)
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Boosts and mystic cores
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    PIZZATIME said:

What's the point of mystic cores or any of the other class cores as I have a couple but the masteries rnt as good as led to believe (if I'm wrong plz explain)

They help you unlock a specific class mastery, besides mystic they’re all useless pretty much, or not worth the points and loyalty, but the mystic one is a game changer for most of the top mystics as it allows them to get power whenever a buff expires or is nullifies on their opponent, which is great for all mystics but is a game changer for symbiote supreme and doctor voodoo

So should I even get the Loyalty crystal at all if it's not worth it post in comments
    oh I forgot should I donate loyalty to ally even tho I donate gold
    Lvernon15 said:

PIZZATIME said:

They help you unlock a specific class mastery, besides mystic they’re all useless pretty much, or not worth the points and loyalty, but the mystic one is a game changer for most of the top mystics as it allows them to get power whenever a buff expires or is nullifies on their opponent, which is great for all mystics but is a game changer for symbiote supreme and doctor voodoo

ok thx I'll be sure to check out mustic class cats quests and loyalty shops for these pretty sure I have some
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    All of the above (give priorities in comment)
    I only picked the “all of the above” option because there is no “don’t spend. Hoard those loyalty chips” option.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Just spend it on the Loyalty Crystal
    The Unstoppable Colossuss are not worth it unless you like to collect all champions. Saving glory is good since that one alliance crystal a day and perhaps picking up revives and potions sometimes with the loyalty store. Never hurts to have some extra in the bank and if your Ally is running 4x5 it allows for further saving since no donations are needed.
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    5* Unstoppable Colossus
    Add on to your roaster and useful in long run... More nbr of 5* and less time if you want to do arena anytime...

Can someone put a chart or list of all things available inside the loyalty crystal and their drop rates
    Prathap said:

Add on to your roaster and useful in long run... More nbr of 5* and less time if you want to do arena anytime...

but how long will that take me if assumingly I play every day and don't buy anything else with loyalty as I have 345k so far
    Ps: what does nbr mean
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    You can spend it on whatever you like. If you're going for UC, you're going to want the Dup. Either one. Just remember that. 4* you could use a Gem on. Technically you could use one on the 5*. I wouldn't make it a huge priority. Lol.
    My 2* and 3* are level 99 sig (max) and fully maxed out with iso just waiting for the future my 4* is r1/10/10 (idk how u do those rank level status things)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Oh. You have the 4*. You could go for the Dup if you wanted. I'd say wait, though. Up to you.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I made the mistake of buying the 5* version when I did not know better. He's just another rank one champion I never use..

Boosts on the other hand would have been of much better use (to me, at least).
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    PIZZATIME said:

Mystic Cores can unlock Mystic Dispersion, which is the only useful class mastery, it was nerfed though, but I still find it handy (I unlocked it quite recently)
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    as a corvus user, i might actually consider investing 1 point into the detect mystic mastery to avoid facing off against a class hidden ebony maw, which i need mystic cores for.
    So along with Mystic Dispersion I should invest in detect aq enemies
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Where you are in the game:

Do not buy UC at either level. He's a garbage champ and a waste of loyalty.

Do not donate loyalty. You're not running AQ map 5+ so that's just a waste.

Do not buy loyalty crystals. They're not worth the cost.

Do not unlock any class of scouter lense. They're going to be revealing 95% of the map tomorrow.

DO buy mystic cores for MD. Unlock at least MD3 before going for anything higher.

DO buy class boosts for yout top champs. It can really help for harder content.

DO hoard as much loyalty as you can as you'll need it for donations once you get into an ally that plays higher AQ maps.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,441 ★★★★
    Imagine spending 800k loyalty on a mediocre 5 star
    edited June 2019
    Ps I’m doing aq in map 5 or whatever u call it but yeah i donate gold not loyalty thx I now know it’s basically for boosts in shop so thx everyone I love u guys 3000 for helping me out!