**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your biggest regrets in the game?

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
I remember when I was first starting and loved to sell champs, I got a 4 star Iceman. I didn't know anything about debuffs or immunities at the time and didn't like his moves, so I sold him. Now, in need of Mutants and Immunities, he is #3 on my want list. Another time, before I started doing Wars, I got a 4 star MODOK and ended up selling him because I got a Void that I liked better. I would love MODOK for War Defense now. Needless to say, I really regret it.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Selling champs and buying crystals with units, I did everything bad for the first 2 years of playing
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Trying to destroy my acc to finally end this addiction 🤣

- Sold all 1-4*
    - Sold all items
    - Donated all resources and gifted 2000 units to a friend and worst of all...
    - Used my LOL generic awakening gem on Iceman, my science gem on Quake 🙈 and duped both with the 5* opening afterwards 😂 since the sig level were raised by duplicating the Champs, Kabam wouldn't restore the gems when I started to play again

Ouch, that's bad.
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Selling my symbiote I only did it because they said it would be removed anyway but it’s been months and people who didn’t sell still have him.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Selling 1 star spidey
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    R4ing HB, Cyclops, and Super. IM
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    R3ing my 4 star HB and RR back in like 2016
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★

R4ing HB, Cyclops, and Super. IM

Pretty sure I see you in the arena and laugh at you. Sorry
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Taking my 4* ultron to 5/50 to only pull him as 5* afew days later. To make things worse the 5* ultron is dupped while I've yet to dup the 4* ultron lol
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    I regret how much time I have spent playing this game. I downloaded and started from the beginning and I think in 4.5 years I have spent at least 4,000 hours in the game and probably closer to 5,000. I have also spent thousands of dollars on it. I’ve never sold champs or anything like that.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Using an AG on 5* ultron, using a generic and taking void to 5/65 after finishing variant 1, to realize his meta is long gone and i used a generic on an arena champ :(
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    Using generic 4 star gems on groot and MM.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Well this story ain’t about me, it’s about one of my buddy.

We where fairly new at this game... maybe 15 months in and my friend was holding on a 4* skill AG.

He was doing arena, and he used is AG by mistake on a 4* punisher....

We all ad a laugh.

Not so long ago I spent over 2500 glory on revives on a node in AW and I could not even manage to take it down.... that would be my regret...
  • Ctfz35Ctfz35 Posts: 69
    I took 5* OG Cyclops to rank 3 because he was my first 5 star
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

You tell me......

Hawkeye is decent and ws is with km synergy
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★

You tell me......

What are you even regretting lol its not like you chose those champs
  • Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 ★★
    I regretted buying UC then using a Mystic Gem on him 🤦🏻‍♂️ Best is, he’s still being sold for 800k+ Loyalty and Kabam hasn’t bothered to take a second look at the 3 sentences that make up his abilities.
  • The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    Checking out the game from "Recommended" section of store.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Using a mystic gem on Morningstar, realizing her sig really doesn't need to be pumped up for the use I wanted her for, and still putting in 100 mystic stones anyways :(

To make things worse, I pulled Morningstar right after and then Dr. Voodoo...
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Coming back to the game after I played it for a few days years ago and didnt restart my account and started off in the veteran arena bracket instead of beginners.
    Also I sold 3 4 star champs yesterday because I was 300 away from my next 5 star and I didnt have the patience to wait 2 days and now I regret it lol