**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

the inscription on top of the player prevents move on the job

when you press go forward always get a finger on the name at the top and constantly opens the account, and I just want to press forward, it's not convenient for people, make the inscription at the bottom of the player it will not interfere

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    Just getting rid of it on your own account would fix the problem there's no need for it to even be there
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    Snizzbar said:

Just getting rid of it on your own account would fix the problem there's no need for it to even be there

And how to remove your name from the top if it prevents me from playing?
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

You can't - I meant if Kabam got rid of it it would fix the problem.
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

I suggest to make a name at the bottom of the player so it will not interfere with move or even remove
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

They added player names to stop cheating and name exploitation in war. for example, some players would use names like I|||II||I||I|I| to stop people from looking at their profile to see what defender they placed from their top 4.

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

They added player names to stop cheating and name exploitation in war. for example, some players would use names like I|||II||I||I|I| to stop people from looking at their profile to see what defender they placed from their top 4.
    I understand why they did it, but it interferes with the movement on the map
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

Snizzbar said:

Snizzbar said:

True tho there is no reason to have it in aq as its just annoying
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I can very much relate to it. Instead of moving to that AQ node, why, I have to be vain to look at my own profile... and the loading of it, dont get me started on the load time of my profile!
    if I understand correctly, you don't like it when I consistently see my profile?
    if I understand correctly, you don't like it when I consistently see my profile?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Lolz. I dont like it when its not working as intended.