**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The KCU

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
This is just a question for fun so don't take it too serious. My question is, if you could pick one of the Champions below, who has been cocreated by Kabam/Marvel, to get a movie made about them, who would you like to see the most? (In a sense that it would be co-made with Kabam story lines created in-game)

The KCU 110 votes

Ægon
60%
ArcDeAngelusKaycg1TheJallithetaman23sfu_koraxZENHort4benshbMhykkeTheVyrusAnurag16062darkfireYeo786SpiderCoolsG0311Hammerbro_64charaderdude2PizzabeatRasiloverDemonFromHeaven 66 votes
The Champion
2%
zeezee57EtjamaChampSlayer 3 votes
Guillotine
24%
gr3nd3lsmy168Sundance_2099Patchie93Sixshot1WrathfulRavenCassyDuke_Silverharerabbit99John757Gustavo20Battle_GreninjaMitchell35VoltolosColinwhitworth69RockypantherxMeebletonLoctiteSuperGlueHermitTheFrogFred_Joeity 27 votes
Civil Warrior
5%
IlluminantGreifmaster911cx23433X_Factor_AgentVOLK1902LordBeaverbroke 6 votes
King Groot
2%
VceeDhorne61Tehsigzorz 3 votes
Morningstar
0%
bob59300 1 vote
Night Trasher
1%
ThiccoModeH3t3r 2 votes
Darkhawk
1%
PIZZATIMEWolvesBane 2 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    The Champion
    I know that some of these champs on here aren't Kabam originals and The Champion is one of them, but I'm just voting off the list you gave me. If you think about it, I think The Champion would make the best movie. I think it would be super cool starting off with his origin story at the big bang and seeing the adventures of him exploring the Universe for a worthy adversary.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Darkhawk
    He was in comics before this even The Champion and Night Thrasher were in Marvel comics but I'd love to see Darkhawk
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Ægon
    WTF happened to my man's arm.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Guillotine

Darkhawk, night thrasher and the champion weren't created by kabam

Beat me to it
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Ægon
    I’m torn between this and Guillotine. Both are very interesting
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    Normally I'd like to see Guillotine. But if I get too see The Champion V.S Thing fight then I'd ditch her.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    Absolutely would love to see a Guillotine movie with Morningstar as the villain.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Guillotine
    Also now that I think about it, an expanded backstory of MS (like when she was a queen in her time, and later her pact with Mephisto) would be so cool as well.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Ægon
    You realise that King groot is based on the original groot from the comics
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58
    Guillotine
    Night thrasher, darkhawk and the champion are not from kabam. Also I think king groot might be the version of groot from planet x.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Ægon
    I’d like to see symbiote supreme
  • Jack_sparrowJack_sparrow Posts: 6
    Ægon
    Guillotine is Awesome as well
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    It seems I was mistaken about a few of the characters origins. I still find it curious what people voted for however
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The Dude had his arm yanked off in a hand to hand battle that cost his families lives. So, like ironfist but of extraterrestrial birth and orgin, he trained and focused, meditated and used his chi to create an arm of pure will and energy! Kinda interesting...