**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diablo and Ebony Maw Changes

2»

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Balance doesn't mean they will have equal Offense and Defense. Balance means having strengths and weaknesses. He's not just good against 4 Champs on Defense. He has Nullify, and can Falter any Champ. He just doesn't have a high Damage output without ramping up the Degen.

Dude, you've been going at it over and over. You're wrong. Get over it. We're not saying he needs to be OP, you're deciding that for yourself. We're saying he needs to be better, cause he stinks.
    You're arguing with someone who doesn't believe in facts and only thinks that his opinion matters.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Right. It's much more constructive not to discuss the actual subject and just jump in for a personal jab.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Right. It's much more constructive not to discuss the actual subject and just jump in for a personal jab.

Dude, so far, you are the ONLY ONE that doesn't think Maw needs a change. Yes, some champs are gonna be better than others, but Mystic is the worst class right now and some champs need buffs. Maw seems like the best option, especially since he's awful in all respects right now. That's all that needs to be said, no more replies from me.
    I respect that you feel that way. I just don't agree at this point. I don't come to that conclusion without months of observations. Certainly not this new. Even Carnage had the same reaction from me. In the end, I agreed. Not this early. Plus, I just don't get bothered by Champs being on the lower end. That's how the game has always been. There's a range.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★

I respect that you feel that way. I just don't agree at this point. I don't come to that conclusion without months of observations. Certainly not this new. Even Carnage had the same reaction from me. In the end, I agreed. Not this early. Plus, I just don't get bothered by Champs being on the lower end. That's how the game has always been. There's a range.

You seem to be in the minority here and you know what they say majority wins s9 arguing over this isn't gonna persuade people
    I'm not trying to persuade anyone. We're registering views. That's not a minority or majority vote situation. Many people can be wrong just as easily as one. Doesn't matter to me who is right and who is wrong. I said how I felt on the subject. That's pretty much it.
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★

@GroundedWisdom not all champs will be hard hitters I agree, but Ebony Maw is practically useless in every regard. Saying that he is good because he counters Corvus and Ghost on defense is ridiculous. You are the only one who thinks this and it’s pretty clear why.

That’s what I’m saying. He hasn’t even stated how Maw is useful in any way (aside from Corvus immunity). Maw clearly needs a buff, even Kamala has more uses than him. No way around it.
    also no one is putting corvus and ghost in defence so basically maw is useless. the only way may will be useful according to gw is when eq has a corvus or ghost boss and maw will be somewhat helpful but that situation is highly unlikely bcoz even kabam knows that corvus and ghost are attack champs and they just put corvus as boss this month bcoz of whole black order/thanos thing which isn't gonna be repeated so basically maw is useless. as for defence i specifically remember when corvus vs maw issues were raised that corvus can't hit him and all and some people who remains unnamed said who would use corvus on a mystic defender so yet again maw on defence will turn useless too bcoz only thing he does is counter corvus
    Oh for God sakes. He can counter Guaranteed Crits. Yes he's useful against Corvus, Ghost, Elektra, and the 5th Hit from Ultron. He can also cause Attacks from any Champ to miss through Falter. He can cause Nullify without making contact. On the right Nodes, he can be decent. I'm not going to do the work for people of exploring uses. He's not a Damage Dealer. Bottom line. He's got uses in certain circumstances, just like any other Champ out there. Not all Champs have heavy Damage through straight play, and his only one that connects is his Light. Y'all can pick at me all you want, but all this is, is a complaint that started from other sources who haven't even spent sufficient time using him and testing him out.
    A couple weeks ago, people said he was some kind of game-changing omen of things to come because he could prevent Champs from killing him entirely. Now it's weak sauce. "Tune in next week for the continuation of.....".
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    If you bought Maw, you’ve been mugged. Be ashamed and move along already. No one here is going to sympathize with you spending $ on this game for a bad champ. At least Diablo was so bad everyone saw it coming
  • Hey guys, please share any Champion improvement suggestions you may have in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.