**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, Please Stop Ruining The Mystic Class πŸ™

May_The_WayMay_The_Way Posts: 885 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Kabam, why do you continue to ruin the Mystic Class? Is it because they were at one point the strongest class? Is it because Mystic Dispersion makes it difficult to keep a champ balanced?

● Over the past 2-years (24+ months) we have only had 3 new Mystic Champions.

● Of these 3 most recent Mystics, 2 of them (Diablo & Maw) are mediocre at best, adding nothing to the game. They are weak in utility, & the damage output on them is massively underwhelming.

● You have not updated any Mystic champion since Magik, well over 2-years ago. You tried to β€ŸSynergy Buff” Loki, but requiring 3 unique Synergies from average champs to be a β€œdecent” champion isn’t a buff.

I was pretty disappointed a few months back when Diablo turned out to be awful. I was looking forward to a good Mystic for a long time, only to be very underwhelmed. I have the same feeling now for Ebony Maw. He isn’t even good with Synergies SMH πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ.

Please Kabam, revisit & improved Maw & Diablo, & give us some great new Mystic Champions.
Dr. Doom, Dracula, Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes) & Mysterio all have the potential to be great future Mystic Champions. Please don’t let us down again with another disappointing Mystic πŸ™πŸ₯Ί

Comments

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 2019
    if they make dr.doom mystic and ruin him i will quit this game
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171 β˜…
    Shouldn’t mysterio be tech
    And dr doom most likely be science
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HELLCOW, the mystic champion we need!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Blackheart. More tentacles please lol
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145 β˜…
    Forget about symbiote supreme?
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As someone with 4 damn mystic gems I'm well past sick of it.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How ironic lol, at first people were complaining about how maw was OP for shutting down popular champs like corvus and ghost, now people say his sucks. Make up your minds people.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nightmare

The Enchantress

Damien Hellstrom & Hellcat
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only new GR they should bring in is Cosmic Ghost Rider
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

What's with you and tentacles first omega red now blackheart
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xNig said:

Someone has been watching too much adult anime
    Zuro said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

^^ what he said πŸ˜‚
    xNig said:

Zuro said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

^^ what he said πŸ˜‚
    A bit freaky I see lmao

Forget about symbiote supreme?

Nope. I stated in my post that 3 Mystics have been released in the past 2-Years, & 2 of the them are mediocre at best.

3 - 2 = 1. That 1 remaining is Supreme πŸ™„
    I guess you can say the remaining one reigns supreme haha
    Zuro said:

xNig said:

Zuro said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

^^ what he said πŸ˜‚
    A bit freaky I see lmao
    Always truthful with myself.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • I've been saying this for awhile as well. It's sad as Mystic was my favorite class for a LONGTIME. I still enoy using Hood, Magik, Dormammu, Loki, SW, and Voodoo. However, it's tragic that 2 out of the last 3 released are indeed meh grade champs.

I pulled Diablo from the 5* Feature (much to my dismay). I'm TRYING to enjoy using him and it's just painful. I keep hoping I'll find something about him I like and it's just not happening. Maw was moderately amusing for 2 fights before I figured out how to annihilate him with ease.

Fact is, the Mystic Class as a whole is vulnerable to Blade (while paired with Dormammu or Mephisto), and forever will be. So we need someone who can stand their ground against him. Maybe not circumvent all aspects of his DS, but at least not get pummeled into oblivion.

Personally, would love to see other Spirits of Vengeance get added. The Robbie Reyes GR as previously mentioned, or Vengeance. I would LOVE to see Vengeance added. I even did a mock up of him in the Character Wish List thread. There's a myriad of great Marvel characters Mystic in origin that would do well here. The Ancient One, Wong, Hellstrom, Blackheart, etc. Hopefully we see someone worthy of attention added to the Mystic class soon.

I've been saying this for awhile as well. It's sad as Mystic was my favorite class for a LONGTIME. I still enoy using Hood, Magik, Dormammu, Loki, SW, and Voodoo. However, it's tragic that 2 out of the last 3 released are indeed meh grade champs.

I pulled Diablo from the 5* Feature (much to my dismay). I'm TRYING to enjoy using him and it's just painful. I keep hoping I'll find something about him I like and it's just not happening. Maw was moderately amusing for 2 fights before I figured out how to annihilate him with ease.

Fact is, the Mystic Class as a whole is vulnerable to Blade (while paired with Dormammu or Mephisto), and forever will be. So we need someone who can stand their ground against him. Maybe not circumvent all aspects of his DS, but at least not get pummeled into oblivion.

Personally, would love to see other Spirits of Vengeance get added. The Robbie Reyes GR as previously mentioned, or Vengeance. I would LOVE to see Vengeance added. I even did a mock up of him in the Character Wish List thread. There's a myriad of great Marvel characters Mystic in origin that would do well here. The Ancient One, Wong, Hellstrom, Blackheart, etc. Hopefully we see someone worthy of attention added to the Mystic class soon.

Enjoying Loki makes you lose all credibilityπŸ˜‚ Leave him out next time
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    edited June 2019

I've been saying this for awhile as well. It's sad as Mystic was my favorite class for a LONGTIME. I still enoy using Hood, Magik, Dormammu, Loki, SW, and Voodoo. However, it's tragic that 2 out of the last 3 released are indeed meh grade champs.

Enjoying Loki makes you lose all credibilityπŸ˜‚ Leave him out next time
    Ummm... ahhh.. No. Loki has his uses. Not would be God Tier material, but far more useful than Diablo. Who I enjoy using has nothing to do with what I said. You don't like him, that's fine. Honestly, the majority of champs (short of meme tier) have their uses. But to each their own
    Loki has like 2 uses, the other 99% of the time he is hot garbage. He can’t even steal unique buffs. He doesn’t even work as described.
  • Hey guys, please add any new Champion suggestions you may have to our Character Wishlist Thread. If you have any improvement suggestions for existing Champions, please share them in THIS discussion. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.