**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Winter Soldier And KM synergy

I have a 5* KM and a 4* Winter Soldier. I am a relatively new player, trying to explore act 4. Should I rank up 4* Winter Soldier, to what rank, and if yes, which spot should it take up on my team?

My current team:
5* KM 2/35 unduped
5* ST 1/25 unduped
4* Sparky 4/40 duped
4* Ghost 4/40 unduped
4* Gamora 3/30 unduped

Thanks!

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    If you wanna explore act 4, focus your gameplay on KM. Winter is good as starlord if you play like no combo break. But KM’s synergy with WS grants him true strike, if your playstyle forte is intercepting. So I guess you focus on ranking KM to 3 or 4 since his abilities are more potent with bleed vulnerable champs. Both champs are good with deep wounds and assassins mastery so invest on those too.

All the best and hope ur progression journey goes well!
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    ST is good for masochism node (although not sure if its in act 4 or maybe act 5) with KM synergy. So rank him later.

Spidey is good damage dealer as well as ghost, so consider ranking them to 5 if you have the resources. Spidey is good as an evader if you cant evade much. Ghost is a beast too, just learn her mechanics and you will demolish act 4 pretty good.
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I have a 4/55 KM and WS and while I love my km more than my WS, ws is an amazing path clearer.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Yes. Replace Gamora.

Then you'll have 3/5 ultimate quest team. All you'll need is Void and OR.