**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What teams you used for completion of 5.2

As the title says what are the teams you used for each quest of 5.2 .
As I myself trying to get the uncollected title in next month.I wanted to know what teams you guys used and who was MVP for you against the BIG BAD ELDER of Universe the COLLECTOR.

Comments

• Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I rotated in my roster the following champs:

5* R4 Sparky
    5* R4 Luke Cage

5* R3 Bishop

4* R5 Venom (duped)
    4* R5 Guillotine (duped)
    4* R5 Blade (duped)
    4* R5 Ghost Rider (duped)
    4* R5 Archangel (duped)

Perhaps I used someone else too. Clear MVP for whole 5.2 and the Collector, was 5* R4 Luke Cage, with 5* R4 Sparky being the 2nd most important. Everyone helped in certain fights, but these 2 did the heavy lifting.
  • Battle_GreninjaBattle_Greninja Posts: 327 ★★
    @Hector_1475 how did you handled the masochism in 5.2.4
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    5* R4 Unduped Sparky
    5* R4 Medusa
    5* R4 Magik

4* r5 Duped Blade
    4* r5 Duped Mephisto (useful against the iceman right before the collector and synergy with Blade

I took the easiest path on the collector.

Masochism? I went hitting bare fist pretty much
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I used all 5/50 4* to 100% 5.2.

Mainly with Luke Cage. His concussions work against it. But I did get hit and end up spending almost 800 units for the health fill-ups of each revive ( I had revives). Imagine that against the Collector I only spent around 400 units (only for revives - no health potions necessary).

Mainly with Luke Cage. His concussions work against it. But I did get hit and end up spending almost 800 units for the health fill-ups of each revive ( I had revives). Imagine that against the Collector I only spent around 400 units (only for revives - no health potions necessary).
    How well ST will work with KM
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

Just did it. Both Visions to fight Storm and keeping her quiet on using specials.

And this pops up. ?!?!

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I used 4* 5/50 domino, Medusa, sw and 5* r3 rhulk and gwenpool
    edited May 2019

Is gwenpool usefull against collector?

Not really because
    1/ Collector is immune to bleed when health below 40%
    2/ there is degen that kills GP
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Better to use duped DD, LC or Stark spidey against collector
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The Collector is one of those bosses that will eventually die if you just keep on hitting him (no regen like final Act 5 boss Ultron or Act 6.1.5 boss like Crossbones). To not want to die while fighting him the first time might be the reason you will die more times rather than just throwing everything you've got, including your kitchen sink, to beat him. A very high damage champ like og Hulk will KO Collector with around 5 single revives.

That said, any champ that hits hard is actually good against the Collector. If you're keen on really not using any items to win your first fight then you might want to wait until you have your first R4 5* that makes a lot of difference. But if you're skilled then R5 4*s are good enough to get the job done. He's hard only in the sense that if he hits you with his SP1 at the start then the fight is pretty much over. But if you can somehow dodge / evade his SP1 and keep on going you'll survive long enough to minimize item use.

I know it's tempting to use a team revive over a single revive. But usually there's a champ you play better than others. Revive that champ and make him/her your MVP in taking down the Collector.
    raffster said:

The Collector is one of those bosses that will eventually die if you just keep on hitting him (no regen like final Act 5 boss Ultron or Act 6.1.5 boss like Crossbones). To not want to die while fighting him the first time might be the reason you will die more times rather than just throwing everything you've got, including your kitchen sink, to beat him. A very high damage champ like og Hulk will KO Collector with around 5 single revives.

That said, any champ that hits hard is actually good against the Collector. If you're keen on really not using any items to win your first fight then you might want to wait until you have your first R4 5* that makes a lot of difference. But if you're skilled then R5 4*s are good enough to get the job done. He's hard only in the sense that if he hits you with his SP1 at the start then the fight is pretty much over. But if you can somehow dodge / evade his SP1 and keep on going you'll survive long enough to minimize item use.

I know it's tempting to use a team revive over a single revive. But usually there's a champ you play better than others. Revive that champ and make him/her your MVP in taking down the Collector.

What was your team and the champ that worked great against collector
    edited June 2019
    So I have completed 5.2.4 has to spend around 250 units till now in act 5. need help with 5.2.5 bane rotation I have watched some videos but moonnight's evade and his special rotation are giving me alot trouble any tips are welcome.
    I have vision AOU at 4.40 should I take him to 5.50 can he help me with 5.2.5 and 5.2.6
    And any thought about spider Gwen for collector.
    @raffster @Reference @winterthur @Hector_1475 @Ankalagonn
    @Battle_Greninja Keep in mind the class reversal and use a Science champ, preferably one that does not bleed (again, I used Luke).
    edited June 2019

@Battle_Greninja Keep in mind the class reversal and use a Science champ, preferably one that does not bleed (again, I used Luke).

@Hector_1475
    I don't have lc at higher rank he is 1.10 only .
    I am using spider Gwen but she can not slow him and his evade is more trouble to me is there any kind of time issue where he evade less or something I don't understand his ability changes according to moon phase

Passive
    Withheld from Death herself by the Egyptian Moon-god Khonshu, Marc Spector’s power ebbs and flows based on the phase of the Moon.

Under the light of the Full Moon, Critical Hits have a chance to Stun.
    As the Moon wanes, there’s a chance to gain Fury. The chance increases nearer to the New Moon.
    In the darkness of a New Moon, there’s a chance to evade attacks.

As the Moon waxes, there’s a chance to boost Critical Rate. The chance increases nearer to the Full Moon.

Critical Hits have a chance to Bleed during any lunar phase; however, Moon Knight’s base Critical Rate drops to zero during the New Moon.
    edited June 2019

I have vision AOU at 4.40 should I take him to 5.50 can he help me with 5.2.5 and 5.2.6

Yes, Vision does help, he will not bleed if struck by MK, and also keep him quiet on using special.

To counter evade, try 3 hits and back off or wait another day for the moon phase to change to non-evade.

Don't be too fixated on how many units you are using. It adds unnecessary pressure.

Collector fight
    I saw only one video to one-shot collector using a 5* awakened Voodoo.

Common strategy is to plan for 10 revives or slightly more (taking off 10% minimum of Collector's health), and forget about potions (maybe add a bit if using level 1 revive; remember you have the 4 hour daily crystal too).

It is really a race to get to special 1 and deal a bit more damage (trying also to juggle Bane).

Use your best hard-hitting champs, including SG if she is one of them.
  • Crazy_JamieCrazy_Jamie Posts: 345 ★★

So I have completed 5.2.4 has to spend around 250 units till now in act 5. need help with 5.2.5 bane rotation I have watched some videos but moonnight's evade and his special rotation are giving me alot trouble any tips are welcome.
    @raffster @Reference @winterthur @Hector_1475 @Ankalagonn

This is more about fighting smart than it is about which character you’re using. There are little ways you can manage your time. For example, if the bane timer will end after you finish a combo, use a shorter combo or don’t attack at all, which will give you more time to hit your opponent again. Also, once you’ve parried and your enemy is stunned, you don’t have to attack right away. If you need a bit more time, wait until the stun has almost expired before attacking. There are obviously champs who can buy you more time and/or make it easier to manage each fight, but you should be able to do it with anyone.

Yes, Vision does help, he will not bleed if struck by MK, and also keep him quiet on using special.

To counter evade, try 3 hits and back off or wait another day for the moon phase to change to non-evade.

Don't be too fixated on how many units you are using. It adds unnecessary pressure.

Collector fight
    I saw only one video to one-shot collector using a 5* awakened Voodoo.

Common strategy is to plan for 10 revives or slightly more (taking off 10% minimum of Collector's health), and forget about potions (maybe add a bit if using level 1 revive; remember you have the 4 hour daily crystal too).

It is really a race to get to special 1 and deal a bit more damage (trying also to juggle Bane).

Use your best hard-hitting champs, including SG if she is one of them.
    I am Planning on Using OG hulk and Stark Spidy and Spider Gwen for collector I also Do Have Corvus and Dr.Vodoo maxed
    my main team till Act 5.2.4 was DV , GP , Starky , Corvus , SG But Now I was Thinking Of Replacing GP with OG Hulk
    Other Then This Champ I have Vision AOU (as I mentioned), Gulk , AA (unduped) , ST 5* (unduped) , Emma 5* (unduped), Nebula, Iceman(unduped) ,

Well I gotta be agree With That The Extra Pressure is Real Thing I have Restarted 5.2.4 about 7 times till I got the Run I was Aiming for.
    Done it

Yey uncollected

Thanks @winterthur @Crazy_Jamie @Hector_1475 for advice

I used Corvus , SG, Starky, and OG hulk, dr vodoo acted as path clearer for most of the time.

Total unit spent in act 5.1 and 5.2 is around 1000
    Reasonable for a player of my skill.
    Can't evade alot of specials alot of block damage done me in .
    Well thanks again guys.
    ☆☆☆☆☆
    :)