**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After a LONG 6 weeks...

Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
Who else is excited that the Last Stand: Save the Battlerealm event is FINALLY coming to an end? This lackluster event has gone on for TOO long and has been such a disappointment. Im glad its almost over and cant wait for the start of the new EQ. Hopefully we get some decent stuff this go around.

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    I am excited for a new event.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Omg this has been the longest month in mcoc history! I play about 45 minutes a day now...just the arena...so bored i played the gold quest...for the first time, cause I just really don't need anymore gold! BUT! I gotta say that for once kabam kept their word"! 250 thousand in gold??? Dayum! Shoulda played even if i didn't need it! I'd be richer than i am already in gold! Did seem like a mountain! Wish we could score a mountain of other stuff!
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Tbh im not really that excited as rifts are returning with next eq

You get a chance to pick up Namor and Invisible Woman a few months before they are added to the PHC crystal.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★

Tbh im not really that excited as rifts are returning with next eq

From garbage rewards to now putting your faith in rifts which are almost always guaranteed to dump you on a path with with a 1* chest. Thanks for nothing Kabam
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit listen to the community! After the dissatisfaction of this months event and the bugs, will we see any sort of compensation or even a “summoner appreciation” event?
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19
    Yeah you can quite clearly see here what community thinks about that one :wink:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/141282/rate-this-month-event/p1
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I for one am happy with the break...gave me time to do story mode...did initial completion of 5.3 and 5.4..explored 5.1 and almost done with 5.4