**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cull is straight up obscene

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Unless ur going to use him asap, I be careful kabam doesn't nerf him

Because Kabam often nerfs champs right after release... There have been very few nerfs of champs ever. Don't think you need to worry.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019

At this point restoring scarlet witch and dr.strange needs to happen with how stupidly hard these characters hit

And OG Thor and Black Widow too.
    Maybe Thor would only need another armor break though
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Maybe now that I have all of the stones in game I can snap all the OG gods back to pre-12.0 status. Maybe bring back PBT, parrying specials and block breaks too.

Or we could accept the new reality. I'm in for the latter.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Drooped2 said:

DalBot said:

This only happened because you didn't target the green special bar. So yeah, the damage could be higher lol

Right? I'm itching to do a LoL run with him at some point just to see what he can do against opponents with those health pools
    50k damage cap unless he has some way around that.
    So still wont be his full potential
    I’m guessing Rout semi-bypasses that damage cap. Don’t know how hard his L2 can hit for but each hit triggers Rout and if there’s 4-5 hits on his L2 that hit the cap, he should essentially be able to double the damage output without hindrance.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

Maybe now that I have all of the stones in game I can snap all the OG gods back to pre-12.0 status. Maybe bring back PBT, parrying specials and block breaks too.

Or we could accept the new reality. I'm in for the latter.

Parrying specials was the best thing ever. Actually had skill involved. Such a shame.
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    Stop snitching!
    V1PER1987 said:

I’m guessing Rout semi-bypasses that damage cap. Don’t know how hard his L2 can hit for but each hit triggers Rout and if there’s 4-5 hits on his L2 that hit the cap, he should essentially be able to double the damage output without hindrance.

Might try this later to report back. The SP3 theoretically should do 100 or 110K potentially if the rout part doesn't have the same 50K cap (which could potentially be 60K being 120% of the first hit)
  • Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    edited June 2019
    Snizzbar said:

How does that ramp so high? Just fury and Thanos's favour? Or something else as well?

looks like he used boosts,suicides and rout.
    edited June 2019
    Oops, I was trying to edit.

edited June 2019

Oops. I was trying to edit.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    In most game play people would be running full suicides / max recoil / full buffs / top synergy team etc. facing easy defenders. yes it nice to see a “max” damage but that’s typically notable higher than Day to day damage.

Will he still hit hard day to day? Ya he is a beast but don’t overact to some big numbers in this spot. it’s like the 5-7 hit domino kill on WS... Cull didn’t top that
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Snizzbar said:

How does that ramp so high? Just fury and Thanos's favour? Or something else as well?

Nah he didn’t use boosts

Snizzbar said:

No boosts. We still have the infinity stones so everybody looks like it's boosting but trust me, I wasn't. Did have suicides on and had the Fury/Goldpool synergy to wipe out the double edge damage to Cull.

And Rout, yeah, that's kind of Culls ability so it makes sense to display that

In most game play people would be running full suicides / max recoil / full buffs / top synergy team etc. facing easy defenders. yes it nice to see a “max” damage but that’s typically notable higher than Day to day damage.

Will he still hit hard day to day? Ya he is a beast but don’t overact to some big numbers in this spot. it’s like the 5-7 hit domino kill on WS... Cull didn’t top that

I'll drop some Act 6 video shortly. He wrecks so much of it. All or nothing 6.1.6 is a joke for Cull (until you meet that Electro of course).
    Here is a video I just made of Cull with no boosts, no suicides vs 6.1.6 AoN line.

https://youtu.be/HVaqkgojK80
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,716 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Here is a video I just made of Cull with no boosts, no suicides vs 6.1.6 AoN line.

https://youtu.be/HVaqkgojK80

Corvus who?
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    @DalBot honest question, how do you him against limber/stun immume/ immunity nodes?

@DalBot honest question, how do you him against limber/stun immume/ immunity nodes?

Limber/stun immune you bait heavies and specials and counter with heavies. His reach is insane. Immunity nodes will be much together but he'll still get the Thanos Favor and Rout to hit much harder. Nullify champs will be tougher but even then he can still stack the armor breaks.

Not my best fight but here you go

https://youtu.be/OtlAIvtM3Cw
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    @DalBot interesting stuff, thanks! I dont have him so cant properly explore his abilities. I was interested in that since he relies on armor break from heavy that can be difficult to do on a stun immune enemy sometimes. Big reach on his heavy, wow. Nice to see another god tier xl champ :)
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

I mean, 424K SP3. I'm sure others have hit higher. Just unreal.

Totally balanced to make up for Ebony Maw lol
    Belfigor said:

he is what Hulk should have been
    either nerf him only, or buff 60 other champs to around his level of damage
    I think kabam will go with the first option as they are too lazy to fix 60+ old champs

Or they'll ignore suggestions like this that aren't constructive. Do you suggest they need Ghost/Domino/Hyperion/Medusa and every other super hard hitting champ as well?

Every game tends to have some who have significant performance advantages over others. Nature of the beast.
    edited June 2019
    You keep saying balance...

Balance could also mean if there are an equal number of gods versus scrubs, that's balanced, is that not accurate? Not every new champ will be Cull, just like not every new champ will be Maw. There are plenty of middle of the road champs too like Ronin, Human Torch and so on.

Balance doesn't have to mean that all champs are nearly the same for strength and use.
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    I need to awaken my 6 cull.. he kinda needs the dupe :(
    Thor12344 said:

I need to awaken my 6 cull.. he kinda needs the dupe :(

He does and he doesn't. If you want the immediate ramp up in the first fight that extra routs and furies provide it's great, but for most content by the second or third fight he's destroying things anyways duped or unduped.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Belfigor said:

DalBot said:

Belfigor said:

he is what Hulk should have been
    either nerf him only, or buff 60 other champs to around his level of damage
    I think kabam will go with the first option as they are too lazy to fix 60+ old champs

Or they'll ignore suggestions like this that aren't constructive. Do you suggest they need Ghost/Domino/Hyperion/Medusa and every other super hard hitting champ as well?

Every game tends to have some who have significant performance advantages over others. Nature of the beast.
    I did not meant to suggest anything I meant if not obvious that they WILL do one of the things and it is most likely that they will nerf him instead of buff 60+ champs

if you want domino over kamala then domino need nerf
    if you want ghost over colossos then ghost need nerf
    if you want corvus over cyclops then corvus need nerf
    if you want hyperion over iron patriot then hyperion need nerf

it is simple, kabam have said they are going fo GAME BALANCE and if they dont want to be 100% liers they are gonna need to start nerfing top champs AND buff bottom champs
    Im glad the maw turned out to be mediocre and only a corvus "counter" in aw as we had enough of super OP new champs while we have 30 champions that use the same heavy or have the same fight style and really suck

again I did not suggest kabam should do anything I said they will do one of the two things i said, not sure if you got upset because you perhaps own cull?

game balance is the motto of kabam, they keep saying it, it is time they start to deliver, hopefully namor and invisible girl will be mediocre as well
    Better yet, let’s just give every champ the same exact abilities, just different skins and then we will have true balance. Oh wait, there won’t be balance because bigger champs will have more range. Back to the drawing board.