**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please add alliance revies to the glory store

so is the only way to get alliance revives anymore spending 180 units on a level 2? we don't get them in milestones anymore or map 2 crystals. And we have alliance health pots available in the glory store but not revives ?

Comments

• WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I agree with the idea of offering Alliance revives in the glory store along with the hp potions currently being offered. Also might be worth considering offering a single revive. Lowering unit price down to reflect a more "economically sensible" amount would be appreciated also. It costs 180units for 1 lvl2 Alliance revive which gives you 1650hp for our 3 champs ea., whom for most semi advanced players, the avg hp is probably between 9k to 15khp. 180units roughly is about $6.50(in relation to a SL loot bag of 275units for $9.99). I can't be the only one to think that is quite steep(not taking potions into acct) for something that I could possibly lose from 1 hit taken from a boss in a quest we run in upwards of 6 times a week( AQ&AW combined). That can add up to be a car payment for some....just a thought.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Adding it to glory store is meaningless. Glory store is made for more good stuff. I'd suggest to add it with AQ milestone or from loyalty store.
  • WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    I apologize if I made it sound as if the glory store was the only avenue of choice for the revives to be available from, I don't necessarily know too much about what items are meant for each "store". Regardless of the specifics on what is meant for what, I'm pretty confident in assuming the bottom line is that we, along with a good majority of players would welcome the addition of Alliance revives availability by way of some other means rather than units. Hopefully Kabam hears our voices.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited May 2017
    Why would they do this? Kabam needs revenue, for this reason revives were removed from milestones. What they should do is to lower the cost of revives team revives from 180 to 100 units.
  • Hit4sixHit4six Posts: 19
    To be honest Im happy if they leave the team revive at 180 units ONLY if they add in single revives. Its such a waste to revive all three champs a lot of the time in AQ, I would rather pay 60-70 units for a single revive and manage that one champ from there
  • Scotty2hotty33_Scotty2hotty33_ Posts: 85
    I would pay 75 units for a single alliance revive.
  • Mercury625Mercury625 Posts: 2
    I have seriously had enough of not getting my rewards on time and the terrible lag this game has been dishing out. I play all the time and I am about done with the ****. This game doesn't reward everyone on time and has become nothing more then an app to spend money on. Sick of your **** kabam
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Thought of bumping this up with our current situation.

As an alliance who has to go through high tierred wars and constant map 5s, as such we may revive from time to time to meet the challenges. We are in a very serious drought of revives. You may blame us for not spending on the lvl 2 team revives n the unit store, but that is justifiable because it costs a whopping 180 units to purchase them! None of us are going to cough up that many units, be it earned or paid for, because that is not worth it. That's like 2.5x what we would be willing to pay for.

We really need revives in the glory store, even just lvl 1 team revives are sufficient. This is one thing I plea about, not only are we unsatisfied with our current supply, but we aren't willing to pay for lvl 2 revives because of their overpriced value. So really, we plea to you, PLEASE add alliance revives to the glory store, it's hurting us very badly without the alliance revives in the milestones.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    They should re add them as milestone, put them in more crystals, put some in the glory store, and drop the cost of them because they're over priced.

Right now their only reasoning I can see is that they removed them because of $ which is what they sort of said when people were asking them how they can get them. If I remember correctly their response was run maps 1 and 2 or buy them which is just bs and there's no guarantee You'll get one from them and even if you do then it's likely going to be a level one

By readding them and making them lower cost and making them more avaibile to us without spending money to get them and would ease some of the grief they get
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    So you guys happy now? Now you can buy lvl 1 revive from glory store. I hope you can win full fight with 400 health. May the force be with you.