**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In need of an alliance

After the stall out of my last alliance...I’m sort of in limbo and looking for a casual yet active group I can kick it with.

I’m pretty chill, tons of AW and AQ map 4/5 experience. 400k+ rating.

I don’t really like the pressure of alliances that do SA and demand donations.

I’m just a marvel nerd looking for a home for my 5 star Corvus and I to keep growing.

If anybody is looking for a decent summoner with a chill vibe but active....give me a shout.

Comments

• Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    In game name:
    Renegade116
  • DaBillsDaBills Posts: 648
    I sent you a friend request. Thanks.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    DaBills said:

I sent you a friend request. Thanks.

Messaging you now
  • jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    check out our alliance. alliance tag: SumSd
  • I added you in game if you haven’t found an alliance yet. Do you have line?
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Denzel116 said:

After the stall out of my last alliance...I’m sort of in limbo and looking for a casual yet active group I can kick it with.

I’m pretty chill, tons of AW and AQ map 4/5 experience. 400k+ rating.

I don’t really like the pressure of alliances that do SA and demand donations.

I’m just a marvel nerd looking for a home for my 5 star Corvus and I to keep growing.

If anybody is looking for a decent summoner with a chill vibe but active....give me a shout.

Hi Denzel. "Stall out" of your last alliance? Can you please clarify that? Also, would it be possible to see your profile? (e.g. what is your IGN?). Being a veteran (you have over 400K+ rating), I don't need to tell you the importance of SA as those are easy to do. In our alliance, there are no event minimums. We figure that if you are active, the numbers take care of itself. We do request a small donation each week: 15K gold, and 1K loyalty. This is to cover the 1 map 5 that our alliance does for AQ. If you are wanting to grow, and are active, then you could fit in with us. I just need to look at your profile to get an idea of how active you are. You can reach out to me in-game. My IGN is gladiator2014. And you didn't mention what communication app you used but in our alliance, we use Telegram and it is required to have it.
  • Impervious99Impervious99 Posts: 16
    Come to tribecalledquest!!
  • Impervious99Impervious99 Posts: 16
    Looking for active alliance? Have atleast two 5s or five 4s or BETTER?

Come join Tribecalledquest!!!
    Open spots.

As leader I'm on DAILY!! so we'll ALWAYS have events!!

All are welcomed. Legends to rookies.
  • If you are still looking message me on line xmiseryawaitsx
  • TrickiterTrickiter Posts: 66
    If you are still looking HMU on line/IGN: Trickiter
    Map 5x5 130m+ ally.
    Optional war