**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Explore Stable and Unstable Atlantean Rifts for Great Rewards!

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Wow 5% drop rate for a 5*AG...

Nice thanks kabam

Let’s se how much we get that over 30 procent 500 shard
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Nice thanks kabam

Still better than the last drop rate.... or the 10k gold or the 4* sig stone

Totalt agerd one that

• Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Will the EQ give shards too?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Nice thanks kabam

Still better than the last drop rate.... or the 10k gold or the 4* sig stone

Totalt agerd one that

Yeah, I'm a bit over Sigs after Last Stand. Lol. That's how it rolls, I guess.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    What if we don't have some of the specific champs needed? Will there be a 2 star version of them available through 1vs1 arena like before?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    I like the hero use event you added which can help us collect more items and units without having to do a ton of fights. Also being able to trade in shards for the next tier is very welcome as running rifts 1 and 2 (and maybe even 3) don’t seem worth the time and energy. Stable definitely looks better as I always get the worst choices in the rifts.
  • Yarg2015Yarg2015 Posts: 111
    Great job, looking forward to the event @Kabam Miike please pass on my regards to the dev and marketing teams
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Rewards look pretty sweet, I’m also so glad, I honestly can’t thank you enough for adding the shard exchange thing in the store, with 6.2 and probably having to do lower eq difficulties aswell I really didn’t want to have to do a bunch of low level rifts for 3 stars again, also glad there’s something now with a more than 1% chance at a 5* ag
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    The choice between stable and unstable rifts is legitimately tough, very good structure.
  • AllenTSBAllenTSB Posts: 26
    It’s a bit frustrating that the rewards for these events are random. Some people get great rewards and others don’t for the same grind, this store model seems to be a better way to go about rewards for these kinds of events in my opinion.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    edited June 2019
    AllenTSB said:

It’s a bit frustrating that the rewards for these events are random. Some people get great rewards and others don’t for the same grind, this store model seems to be a better way to go about rewards for these kinds of events in my opinion.

Yeah tbf, the Nick Fury Intel event was the best model, they should implement that with these side quests but standards have fallen so low that I am happy with a 5% chance at an Awakening Gem
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    I was worried with the initial announcement of stable versus unstable (e.g., "Hey, you chose unstable and here is your 10k gold). I am happy to see that the differences are not even as extreme as the good versus bad in the Greater Last Stand crystals.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Denta89 said:

How much tier 4 Riffs are possible?

Old one I opened 4 times

• Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    edited June 2019
    Going to be dodging unstable rifts, 500 shards is a joke, worst reward in both tier 4 rifts, and its the one youre most likely to get 😂

Edit: Stable rifts look better across the board actually, you have chance to get more 5/6* shards in unstable and you get more sig stones 🤷🏼‍♂️ I get enough t2a / t5b weekly enough to tide me over anyways, so Would i risk it to get 500 5* shards more often than not to potentially 0.0000001% of a chance at a 5* Gem. Nah.
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike What is the difficulty for each tier, hope it's not too hard
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★

Going to be dodging unstable rifts, 500 shards is a joke, worst reward in both tier 4 rifts, and its the one youre most likely to get 😂

Yes, minimum 5* shards there should be 1000. They really did mean low floor for the unstable rifts.
  • Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 755 ★★★
    I am sorry but how difficult will the t4 rifts be? I wasn't here for the previous round so if anyone can fill me in on the level,like if it's on the level of master,uncollected...etc
    I would really appreciate it,thank you.
  • JrtoharaJrtohara Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike
    How hard will tier 4 be? Will stable and unstable have the same difficulty?
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Jrtohara said:

@Kabam Miike
    How hard will tier 4 be? Will stable and unstable have the same difficulty?

Good timing. I had the same question.

It’s early, but I wanna say props to the game team for this. I was critical of the last stand crystals, especially after the awesome month of bounties. This is a good setup.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    edited June 2019
    Bigjtcc said:

And what about collosus its been crickets since the vote ...... and I'm going all or nothing and hoping for the best ......

It has been less than a month since the vote. Realistically speaking I wouldn't expect to hear anything about that for at least another month or two minimum.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    To be fair, they did specify that they don't know when it will happen, and it might be close to the Fall.