**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Void vs Cap IW

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
I just polled who to R5 next and these 2 were virtually a tie. Let’s see if we can break that tie.

Here’s my question:

Which one helps me more with exploring Variant 1 & 2 and Act 6? I’ve already done initial clear on all.

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Cap variant god. Parry Heavy special 3. Rinse and repeat
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I have done chapter 1 &2 in act 6 with my cap he does good damage and has a long life due to his near perfect block stats
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Cap iw. Void does his job at r4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap, versatile, best overall variant champ and great for act 6, void does his job at r4
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Void is extremely useful for his incinerate immunity and his heal reversal for aggressive regen both of which can be achieved at rank 4. CapIw is a heavy into sp3 god so rank 5 will help him much more in variant
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

If I had an awakened cap iw, an unawakaned void and a 5* science awakening gem... I'd sell that gem, because what would I need it for?

Joke aside, they're both incredible and have a lot of utility. There are things void can do that cap can't and there are things cap can do that void can't.

Overall - and that's just my opinion - cap just delivers a lot more firepower. Void is mostly known and loved for his heal reversal. And cap can do that too, but he can do that while beating your opponent into a bloody pulp. And those perfect block parries... That heavy attack... Love it.

Don't forget the bleed on his Sp1, the insane raw power and stun of the Sp2 and then the completely OP Sp3.