**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rate this Month event

2»

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Faint and tediously long
    When the best thing to say about something is it gave you time to do something else that shows how bad it is.
  • Blizz_4R_Blizz_4R_ Posts: 95
    Faint and tediously long
    A bit **** really
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 506 ★★★
    Cool, one of the best month events ever
    I didn't see an option for "Loved the Thanos fight, the side events were "meh".
    But I appreciated the Thanos fight. Only 9 energy, and I had weeks to practice against it. Last year I couldn't complete Master against Thanos, and it was cool to see how far I've come. I'm honestly just an "okay" player, and taking Domino to R5 is basically like a cheat code for me. I like when I have to actually develop my skills to get through content.

Just my opinion though.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Started with a bang...then a fizzle when it came time for the real fireworks. The first 24 hours of the missions was fun...but i was done in 24 hours. The next six weeks seemed painfully endless! The crystal drops were stingy ( yet again and per usual). So, I will loan you my thumbs for the four thumbs down! Just drove home like a sledge hammer what a grind this game can be...for little or no return on time or investment.
  • MadTitanMadTitan Posts: 19
    Faint and tediously long
    Guys I'm really not interested in measuring your lady parts :wink: This topic was created only for purpose of voting (for whatever ridiculous reason). Stick to it please.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It seems to me we have wittnessed how kabam lets developers work without communicating. One bunch did the stones part of this month and one did the quest. They did not manage to effectively link the two parts. And it might have been better to have skipped the dark maw part and made the stones for use in the main monthly event quest. But it was some sort of competition! The character developers wanted their champs spotlighted and the new node tested. I believe they were so engaged in competing with one another that they blew it completley!