**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are you in your progression of the game?

I just want to take a quick poll in where you are in the game. Let's see where players are at in the forums

Where are you in your progression of the game? 195 votes

New Player (just started the game)
0%
Contender
0%
Proven
6%
charaderdude2KittenPrimeTorah13JayCeeTony886PIZZATIMESly1Dom8inicNarwhal52xThiccoModeDoctor_bagBanditRaccoon55GSE 13 votes
Conquer
11%
TimrosJuggerNotElectricJellyThatOneMasterGamerMC2707Lpirnie5321ChainslayerZipioSteveMEtjamaCtuchikGodfatherspiePerceptronFreeToPlay_21N0R35TLazuliZeepZorpMawrCalleachbigchungus21_Akwjsudif 23 votes
Uncollected
33%
winterthurChriz4061VceeDrownedGodphillgreenTerraB_RabbittLibralonixTim1234GeneralDCWîndšpäveEB54harerabbit99Z3ROJayProngsTheMightyKahrHashmiBoZoCheeseAustin555555Cell..... 65 votes
Elder's Bane
8%
Crkwestkfd2010RasiloverMasterShocLordScatsburyArkhamButcherIDogeJtarunTehsigzorzLoctiteSuperGlueRedTide75OGAvengerCtfz35SlimeballH3t3rNimorMacGyver 17 votes
Cavalier
29%
Vdh2008Jh_DezKevinFF1961BigdogbobWizdumbTBWTimone147IcthalianCarnage313Dexman1349AxeCopFireallinashesJeremySlatIksdjvanBpn88855Yeo786Vlad5987GNASTYmyPUNCAKEHENRIQUE_FORTEJohnyzero 57 votes
End Game (100% all acts and chapters so far)
10%
ArcDeAngelusRagamugginGunnerTheJalliEb0ny-O-M4wMagicBentonPrimmer79STShortyMixkebabJim0172Lvernon15Mqc19CliffordcanLilMaddogHTWorknprogressReferenceEvangelionlovrSantaGulkAlbertABIKONBatsii 20 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Uncollected
    I'm currently Uncollected (beat Act 5, Chapter 2) and am running through the last portion of act 5 (and attempting a little bit of itemless exploration of earlier parts of the act while I prepare for my next push)
    I have 16x 5* champions, with some of my favourites being Angela, Winter Soldier (with the Killmonger synergy), She-Hulk and Spider-Gwen. I also currently have 6x maxed 4* champions, and they're still useful.
    As far as Monthly Event Quests go, I'm generally finding myself able to complete Master, sometimes getting it done 100%, and some progress in Uncollected (personal best is 100% chapter 1).
    My alliance currently runs Map 4 with 3 battlegroups 5 days a week. I'm handling it I guess... but yeah Mordo really sucks to fight... maybe I should bring my Void in more often... oh yeah and I'm planning to stop doing war cause yeah it just isn't fun for me anymore...
    oh yeah I'm also free to play... yeah I couldn't spend money on the game even if I wanted to cause I got my dad to restrict access to them on my device (with my permission). Game is still pretty fun for me, I guess...
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    Elder's Bane
    Just 2 more quests until I am cavalier but elders bane right now
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Cavalier
    I’ve done 100% all but v1 LOL and act6.1
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Cavalier
    I'm cavalier but not elders bane too lazy for that
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Cavalier
    100% done with Story mode through Act 5 and one pass done in Act 6 (Cavalier)
    Did the easy path of LOL a couple weeks ago. Wasn't nearly as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be.
    Just started working through both Variants and find myself on the verge of throwing my phone after only a few fights. Quit, restart, rage quit again, find something else to do (not in MCOC), repeat the next day.

I'm at that boring in-between phase. I can auto-fight through about 75% of the daily/weekly/monthly stuff and I basically just go through the motions for everything else (arena grind milestones, login to move up in AQ/AW). My day to day routine is built around stockpiling resources to continue chipping away at the remaining permanent content which is frankly boring and tedious.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    Cavalier

100% done with Story mode through Act 5 and one pass done in Act 6 (Cavalier)
    Did the easy path of LOL a couple weeks ago. Wasn't nearly as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be.
    Just started working through both Variants and find myself on the verge of throwing my phone after only a few fights. Quit, restart, rage quit again, find something else to do (not in MCOC), repeat the next day.

I'm at that boring in-between phase. I can auto-fight through about 75% of the daily/weekly/monthly stuff and I basically just go through the motions for everything else (arena grind milestones, login to move up in AQ/AW). My day to day routine is built around stockpiling resources to continue chipping away at the remaining permanent content which is frankly boring and tedious.

Lmao. Wow that is me in every detail lol. It sucks.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    100% everything.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Conquer
    Conqueror since today!!!! Was so happy about beating Act 4.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    Etjama said:

Gratz. I remember Act 4 was the first content where I actually started to pay real attention to the things I was killing, primarily because they started killing me a little more often than I preferred.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Conquer
    DNA3000 said:

Etjama said:

Gratz. I remember Act 4 was the first content where I actually started to pay real attention to the things I was killing, primarily because they started killing me a little more often than I preferred.
    Thanks, I know exactly what you're talking about. When I started Act 4 is when I actually got into gameplay. I'm very happy that I've gotten very good at Parry and Dexterity. Still working on baiting specials a bit.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I could get Cavalier if I could use all stars (including 3* wasp for my ghost)

Eh whatever.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 191
    Proven
    Still fairly new and casual
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Cavalier
    😎
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    100% everything. I pretty much just wait around twiddling my fingers for the next event
  • WîndšpäveWîndšpäve Posts: 297
    Uncollected
    Just finished all of act 5, now just to 100% it and get elders bane. I wanna finish the variants but I’m not sure I’m ready yet, honestly don’t know what to start doing next.
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Conquer
    Stuck on 5.2.4 with the masochism nodes.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Cavalier
    I’ve got everything 100% but lol variant 1 (doing this soon) and act 6:1
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Uncollected
    Uncollected, am at 5.3.1 in story (Cant bother to move forward at this time). Have done variant 1 completion but not RoL or LoL anything yet.
  • ZeepZorpZeepZorp Posts: 111 ★★
    Conquer
    ZeepZorp said:

Stuck on 5.2.4 with the masochism nodes.

Nvm. Just past it. Didn't bring a bleed immune champ so chucked a couple revives against storm. :(
  • STShortySTShorty Posts: 101
    This is good information to know about other players you interact with in the forums. It appears most are either uncollected or cavalier
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Proven
    One weird thing I realized is I have like 5 4/40s and 1 5/50 and I can't get passed act 4
  • HCMmcocHCMmcoc Posts: 55
    Conquer
    Conqueror - I am working on Act 5.2 currently.
  • BigdogbobBigdogbob Posts: 125
    Cavalier
    I have 100% completed LOL and one pass through V1 and V2. Ultimately though, I won’t finish any of it. Took me 4.5 years to figure it out but I’m quitting. The addiction has to be broken. I have stopped doing anything that in the game now except finishing this AQ. Couldn’t just bail on my alliance.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Elder's Bane
    I don't have a champ ready to take on that Crossbones in 6.1.5, so I'm kinda stuck. (Dang champion gates.)

I MAY be able to get through him if I take my 5* duped Sentinel to rank 4 and boost up mightily, but I'm stuck for the moment.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited June 2019
    Uncollected
    Working on getting Elder’s bane.
  • bigchungus21_bigchungus21_ Posts: 53
    Conquer
    I'm stuck on 5.1.1