**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug with block ability timers [Fix In Progress]

kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I hope the title makes sense.

Anyways, I was fighting with Crossbones in the arena last night when I noticed that after I dashed back and held block for much less than two seconds I had activated his Overrun ability. Then this morning I was fighting an unduped Nightcrawler in AW, and I had gotten him into Swashbuckling mode. Trying to bait his special, I attacked him after he dashed back and held block. The timer did not finish it's two second time requirement before Nightcrawler switched back into Neyaphem mode. I just tested my Crossbones in the arena again and once again he entered Overrun without making the two second time requirement.

All of these occurrences happened when attacking a blocking target/being attacked while blocking.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I've had that happen with CB, ended up activating overrun twice which was fun.

Also a similar bug, When fighting NC in war I often start hitting his block to force the stance switch and on the 2nd or 3rd hit the timer will just vanish, no stance switch, no evade, just a NC that hasn't dropped his block or evaded refusing to change stance.
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Actually, I've seen the timer vanish on NC as well - thanks for reminding me!
  • DestroyerDestroyer Posts: 130
    I have also experienced the vanishing timer against NC in AW on top mini boss node.

Moto X Pure
    Android 6.0
  • FizicystFizicyst Posts: 43
    I have experienced both the vanishing timer (5 hits into a block and timer disappears on 3rd or 4th hit, but no change in mode) and the quick switch back (under 2s) from swashbuckling to neyaphem mode (usually with 1 hit on a blocking NC). For me it always happens on the debuff immune left mini in AW with an unduped NC. I have not had this issue with a duped NC, but that may just have been my luck.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP, I'm currently looking into this for you, and I'll get back to you with an update once I know more. Thanks for the information!
    Okay, we were able to reproduce this, and the team is working on a fix and hope to have it out with the next release. Thanks again for letting us know about this.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Good deal. This has happened to me multiple times when fighting NC in alliance war.
    Hey all! We were able to repro this with Crossbones, and have a fix that's being worked on. However, we're still looking into the Nightcrawler side of things. Sorry for any confusion!
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    Any update on this?
  • Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202
    That's happened to me I was blocking Nightcralwer hit my block overrun instantly
  • kconrad37kconrad37 Posts: 160 ★★
    Hey @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Wolf - do we have any updates for the Nightcrawler timer issue?