**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Opinions on Seatins suggested calendars?

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited June 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8V0pRBeIxc At 1:55 in the video he pulls up a word document of the rewards he would like to see in a calendar. Personally, I think this would be amazing but slightly overkill for kabam to do so I'd say roughly 4k 5 star shards a month would be better. What do you guys think?

Opinions on Seatins suggested calendars? 98 votes

100% Agree
68%
RagamugginGunnerLeNoirFaineantBrainimpacterBodhizenCarnage313Jank39Gianni4uadramelchStar_Lord_nebIlluminantMqc19NoıreMixalisSavio444Kevin110Sceptilemaniaczhara_2000SyndicatedRoOOts 67 votes
Great idea
21%
AchtungCrkwestTerraSvensktigerIgozorusDuke_SilverTheMightyKahrIDogeWabobaChampioncriticClydaniaBrackavitchMathking13RockypantherxKappa2gWebby72X_Factor_AgentGonçaloFreeToPlay_21EarthElite 21 votes
Not really needed
7%
TheManMythLegendTheVyrusThereticVoltolosTheSpicyKnightDanasjonKTPrimal 7 votes
Other (Comment the rewards you would like to see)
3%
J0NisCOOLAndiYTDEGhosty64 3 votes

Comments

• FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Great idea
    It's a great idea, no doubt in that. But deep down we all know that it's never gonna happen.
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    100% Agree

It's a great idea, no doubt in that. But deep down we all know that it's never gonna happen.

You never know, if enough people band together something may change, even if it's not that big it will still be a step towards that change
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Great idea
    Tiger360 said:

You never know, if enough people band together something may change, even if it's not that big it will still be a step towards that change
    We'll then, let's plan something. Any ideas?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Great idea
    I loved the voice he did
  • Saransh245Saransh245 Posts: 152
    100% Agree
    It's a superb idea. We all know it won't happen. But one can dream.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Great idea
    Some of his stuff is a little too much for players who just started up, but if they do this sorta thing and seperate it by act completed, it would be great
  • TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    100% Agree
    On one hand we are getting free rewards from the calendar so why ask for more and be happy right?
    But on the other the calendar is something to look forward to and get excited about and the more people play the game more actively the better right?
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    We ppl, rewards will never be satisfying. But when do you guys actually see rewards are buffed? If i remember correctly rift rewards were decreased. Same old calendar, halls event, same old gold(nice to have but still), same old lvl2 hps. Last year infinity dust guaranteed awakening gem, this year last stand shard 10k gold,
    meanwhile kabam act6,2 must have x amount of 6*
    5,6* shards are accessible more than ever
    Also kabam check out this login calendars 4* shards and 5* shards
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Posts: 267 ★★★
    Great idea
    They added milestones to help new players in the game, thats great. Now they should do something to benefit long term players, start upgrading the monthly calendar and solo crystals based on ur progression (uncollected, cavalier). People are burning out doing harder content for the same level of rewards.
  • Thor12344Thor12344 Posts: 55
    Maybe increase the rewards depending on what title you are at? (Caviler, uncollected, etc)
  • Ghosty64Ghosty64 Posts: 171
    edited June 2019
    Take out the 6 star chance and increase the 5 star to like 5 percent
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    100% Agree
    It's a change, really, that should of happened ages ago. I'm only a conqueror and the majority of the rewards I just dont need. The tier 4 class catalyst crystal, the t4b and five star shards are the only things that are worth logging in for.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Not really needed
    What every experienced player fails to realize is that these calendars are not rewards for the sake of giving rewards. They are rewards for less experienced players that may not log in daily for various reasons. Kabam is a business and they have the experienced players that log in everyday, and in most cases, spend their money. The calendar is inconsequential to those players, see all of the complaints that have no effect on log in activity.

I know I will get hate for this, but I really do not care. There is way too much entitlement in this world, not just the game, just because you spent a bunch of money and time does not mean you are owed anything beyond what was promised in the purchase. I understand the feeling and have been there myself, but the reality is nobody is forcing us to do this we choose to do this. It is meant to be a fun game.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    Tiger360 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8V0pRBeIxc At 1:55 in the video he pulls up a word document of the rewards he would like to see in a calendar. Personally, I think this would be amazing but slightly overkill for kabam to do so I'd say roughly 4k 5 star shards a month would be better. What do you guys think?

I think he’s on the right track. I think the rewards shouldn’t be generalized, but gated on our progression titles (cavalier/uncollected/etc.). That way people aren’t growing to quickly from the juicy end of the month rewards, but it will also push people to get through content to help get higher rewards from monthly log in for progression.
  • J0NisCOOLJ0NisCOOL Posts: 115
    That being said, I would like to see this change but if they say no, I’m not going to lose any sleep over it.