**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Looking at the potential rewards, which rift are you going to go for??

A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
edited June 2019 in General Discussion
Keeping in mind they said you'll likely have enough for 10 t4 rifts if you get all the potential shards

Alpha Scorpion

Looking at the potential rewards, which rift are you going to go for?? 137 votes

Unstable rift
33%
GamerJOHNOSA1995ChadhoganTimone147JestressSpity68VceeTrimbobJadedTerraMagrailothosBpn88855ShatteredLvernon15Pwf57Patchie93SamdroxtaarNojokejaymTwmRLilMaddogHT 46 votes
Stable rift
35%
Vdh2008RaganatorCrkwestTeddersRotellyDarkrider05Jim0172kfd2010AKTEKSceptilemaniacHendrosscharaderdude2Thecrusher_9756Rasiloverissamaf80Ackbar67rcm2017TheLegend27Championcriticanubhavdivinegamer 48 votes
A mixture of both
26%
GroundedWisdomFrostygatra_hpadqqedfyvrIksdjvanA l p h aPriyansh7CupidDatman25710or_Strongcx23433Maldroit2cookiedealerNoob2435JayCeeCUBTehsigzorzDjinTheSpicyKnightTony886 36 votes
I ain't bothering with them
5%
DemonFromHeavenPrathapRedTide75VOLK1902Marri_2Fugitive21bigchungus21_ 7 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Leaning unstable but I'm not sure yet.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Stable rift
    I'll save myself the disappointment and stay with the stable rifts.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Stable rift
    I’m going stable for that fully formed 5*, I don’t wanna get shafted by the unstable one
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    A mixture of both
    We'll see what pans out.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stable rift
    I've had enough of RNG in this month's event
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited June 2019
    A mixture of both
    I'm planning to do around 5 of both... Maybe slightly one way to the unstable, but will do a few stable just to make sure I get at least something... Was interested to see others and their ideals

Alpha Scorpion
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Stable rift
    I'm planning to do mainly stable for that full 5* but if I see YouTubers or people getting lucky with unstable I'll go for that
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    Rifts are already at the mercy of RNGesus. And now making it stable, unstable that's really a worrying thing. It clearly means they want to give emphasis to RNG more and more. I'm fine by RNG but here you are almost totally at the mercy of it.
    A mixture of both

Rifts are already at the mercy of RNGesus. And now making it stable, unstable that's really a worrying thing. It clearly means they want to give emphasis to RNG more and more. I'm fine by RNG but here you are almost totally at the mercy of it.

With all due respect that's kind of what this game is based on haha! Which is why I'll be splitting between both, probably having a couple extra goes at the unstable but still do a few stable ones just ensure I get at least something!

Alpha Scorpion
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Unstable rift
    Go big or go home.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    Stable rift
    I may be tempted to run an unstable rift, but the only reason is that awakening gem. And the odds of that are so slim that I think I'll go with the less flashy stable rifts.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Stable rift
    As Alpha Scorpion said. 5 of both seems pretty good.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    A mixture of both
    I believe kabam mike said we would be able to do 10 t4 rifts? If that's true I'll do probably 7 stable 3 unstable just to test my luck a bit
    A mixture of both
    Noob2435 said:

I believe kabam mike said we would be able to do 10 t4 rifts? If that's true I'll do probably 7 stable 3 unstable just to test my luck a bit

Yeah ill probably do similar to you but the other direction.... Those that go all out with unstable would be good to compare to those that do some stable too

Alpha Scorpion
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    A mixture of both
    So what’re the amount for each is it the same but different rewards or unstable rifts are 5000-20000 stronger I don’t feel like reading the descriptions Kabam sends
  • RedTide75RedTide75 Posts: 29
    I ain't bothering with them
    Another waste of time, like last month... put tons of energy refills, completed heroic, master, and epic... open crystals ... all trash. Kabam needs to focus on guaranteed rewards.. not RNG BS
    A mixture of both
    PIZZATIME said:

So what’re the amount for each is it the same but different rewards or unstable rifts are 5000-20000 stronger I don’t feel like reading the descriptions Kabam sends

Unstable rifts gives more potential rewards including 5 star awakening gems and 2000 6 star shards in 1 go, but also has a risk of getting much less! While a stable rift gives a higher minimum if you get a bad pull but theres no chance of a 5 star gem etc

Alpha Scorpion
    A mixture of both
    Jestress said:

Can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket

Good way of looking at it 🤣

Alpha Scorpion
    A mixture of both
    Jestress said:

Can’t win the lottery if you don’t buy a ticket

Good way of looking at it 🤣

Alpha Scorpion
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    Unstable rift
    Some of the prizes in unstable are game changers, if I pull 500 shards instead of 1000 or 2000 it’s not really a big deal. It’ll suck but worth the risk IMO
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 456 ★★★
    Unstable rift
    The games already made me a degenerate gambler so why not keep on gambling kabam dangle the juicy carrot and the degenerate in me can't help but go for jackpot or bust