**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Charecters moving by themselves.

I was using crossbones against spiderman. I blocked but he dashed. Long story short i got destroyed. It has only happened with crossbones once. I am using iphone 5

Comments

• FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    Happens to me all the time, with lots of champs.

• BQuBQu Posts: 32
    Same here.
  • TrumpootTrumpoot Posts: 185
    the only pattern that I can find for this is ...

I block with my left thumb. It seems like any time i have this happen, my thumb has drifted down to lower 1/3 of screen.

Cannot prove it, but It feels like the screen targets are strangely overlapping, and i moved from one target to another.

It also sometimes feels like i "miss" the target for Special attack. that or it just doesn't register.

heck, don't really even know if there ARE targets. sometimes i wish there was a faint outline to show the boundary of where touch is registered. That way i could confirm if my finger was in correct spot.

• TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    This goes along with the movement lag problems
  • FreakydFreakyd Posts: 201
    This had improved so much that it was an occasional annoyance but since the update I've got dodgy parry and evade and then champs doing their own thing.
    I'm trying to sit it out but I hate not knowing if they're working on it.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited August 2017
    It's been happening for quite awhile with almost every champion and gets me wrecked a lot.

Also the auto fight bug is still on going even after they " fixed" it. In the middle of a few aq my black panther just starts fighting on his own ( quite badly) and firing off power attacks after holding them for awhile and even if you try to take control they just keep going.

I really wish they would take time to get this game polished and fix the bugs but given their history I don't see that happening