**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i stop investing ressources in 4 stars?

BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
Hey guys,
at the Moment i have finished act 4 and i start to go for Path to the lab.
I currentltly have:
4 star maxed Medusa duped
4 star Venom, iceman, sabretooth, doc oc and winter soldier all on r4 and duped.
My best 5 stars are The Hood r3, Morningstar (soon) r3 and Collosuss R3 (for the gamble xD)

So what do you propose: As i get 1 5 star every 2 months at least, should i save the ressources to Level up a 5 star?
Or should i continue maxing out 4 stars?

Should i stop investing ressources in 4 stars? 23 votes

Wait 4 5 Stars
65%
Chriz4061CliffordcanRafamatebazingampLordRaymond3ZombieZeddThatOneMasterGamerTony886InfinityM04RonaldRaygunEtjamaDom8inicBryliantu93Ægon0710Ghosty64 15 votes
Max out 3 Stars
34%
RagamugginGunnerKossukoseTehsigzorzFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSquish671ArsozVinvickThekiller8967 8 votes

Comments

• BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★

Hey guys,
    I currentltly have:
    4 star Venom, iceman, sabretooth, doc oc and winter soldier all on r4 and duped.
    My best 5 stars are The Hood r3, Morningstar (soon) r3 and Collosuss R3 (for the gamble xD)

So what do you propose: As i get 1 5 star every 2 months at least, should i save the ressources to Level up a 5 star?

Note: i have finished Act 4 by 100%

Hey guys,
    I currentltly have:

Another Thing:
    Choice 2 is meant to be 4 stars, not 3 stars!!!
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Wait 4 5 Stars
    Same thing for me.5*'s are more important and I focus on them rather than 4*'s since they are kinda useless now.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    you get a 5 star every 2 months, i get one almost every 2 weeks, max ur 4 stars man
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    some 4 stars still come in handy everywhere but act 6, and u haven't started act 5 yet
    Okay guys, thanks for youre help!!!!!!
  • VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Max out 3 Stars
    Max out god tier 4*. They are useful in most parts i.e. Act5, EQ, Arena , AW & AQ. You can max 5-6 4*. They will always be useful. Don't waste resources on trash 5*.
    Vinvick said:

Max out god tier 4*. They are useful in most parts i.e. Act5, EQ, Arena , AW & AQ. You can max 5-6 4*. They will always be useful. Don't waste resources on trash 5*.

trash 5 stars like colossus you mean ^^ yeah alright, i think as medusa is already r5 i will start with venom and then go on with iceman. Winter soldier and Doc oc are not woth rank 5 i think
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    Max out 3 Stars
    I think this poll would have been more accurate if the choice was max 4* instead of 3. I'm sure many people don't even read most of the beginning text let alone the comments.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Max out 3 Stars
    Ranking God tier 4*s is much smarter than ranking up **** 5*s