**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Come say thank you, to Kabam.

With this new update, the game is much more faster and I'm on an android. Loading times have improved, everything opens in 2 seconds. Feels like I have an iPhone, cheers and please keep this type of performance for future updates.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I will give credit to whom it is due. So far, so good... so far :))
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Gotta give credit where credit is due. Really smooth update, when it comes to loading times, it literally feels I have an iPhone lol.
  • Ketchup1791Ketchup1791 Posts: 114
    It's nice to finish a fight and have the game load the map in 5 seconds compared to 3 minutes; and yes I did time it many times. I don't have to wait for the stupid light flickering animation to play once before I can navigate the crystal menu anymore and I don't have to wait about 2 minutes; again I did time this, for it to load a character's picture after opening a crystal. It only took them 11 months to finally address this... but better late than never I guess.
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118
    Nah. This new update messed up things for people with Kabam accounts that aren't linked to their Google account.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Nice to actually have a playable game again. So for that Kabam, I thank you.

Nah. This new update messed up things for people with Kabam accounts that aren't linked to their Google account.

I mentioned loading times, and lag my friend. After months, it feels good to have a smooth game for Android users. This was long overdue.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If this update turns out purely positive I think we should all just thank kabam, the only major bug left seems to be backdrafts now
  • designsodadesignsoda Posts: 118

I mentioned loading times, and lag my friend. After months, it feels good to have a smooth game for Android users. This was long overdue.
    Fair enough.
    Upvote this thread, so more people can thank Kabam (No, this isn't sarcasm).
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Yep, thanks kabam :)
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    That's fair. I tend to jump down their throats a lot, but they did do a good job with this update; as far as I can tell. Credit where credit is due.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Thanks, hope it lasts
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
    Thanks for doing your job Kabam!
  • Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    I'm hopeful that it stays nice, but things have historically been smoother until they forced everyone to update in order to login. That will be when I breathe a sigh of relief.