**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Favorite Phase?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
What Is your favorite Phase of the MCU?

P1 is Ironman 1-2, Incredible Hulk, Thor, First Avenger, The Avengers.

P2 is IM3, The Dark world, Winter soldier, GOTG1, AoU, Antman.

P3, Civil War, Dr.Strange, Gotg2, Homecoming, Ragnarök, B.Panther, Infinity war, Ant/Wasp, Endgame, Far from home.

Favorite Phase? 137 votes

Phase 1 (Include Reason why)
5%
Timone147Primmer79My_SuperiorBattle_GreninjaInfinityM04Beyond00_Fred_JoeityNarwhal52x 8 votes
Phase 2 (Include Reason Why)
5%
RaganatorDarkrider05BahamutIDogeDankestChefcx23433GeorgiaDawgChampSlayer 8 votes
Phase 3 (Include Reason Why)
88%
GroundedWisdomGamerCaptain_KandiceHaji_SaabMagicBentonErza_ScarletCrkwestChriz4061FrostyTheManMythLegendJoeCool23quando213TerraIksdjvanB_RabbittLvernon15Savio444Kabam ZibiitKabam VydiousGeneralDC 121 votes

Comments

• ZipioZipio Posts: 128
    Also Captain Marvel in phase 3
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    Phase 3 is the largest, so it wins
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Why? Infinity war, endgame, Ragnarok
    It was still hard to choose because phase one's avengers was amazing, and phase two's winter soldier is my favourite.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Phase 1 (Include Reason why)
    Phase 1, no question. Not by favorite movie, not by best stories, but by impact.

The easy part of this is it set up everything. There was minimal ret-conning phase 1. But also, the first experience of The Avengers and seeing everyone on screen at once for the first time. Plus, Loki.
  • GodfatherspieGodfatherspie Posts: 43
    Phase 3 is amazing because all the movies in it are amazing
  • HermitTheFrogHermitTheFrog Posts: 45
    edited June 2019
    Three because it includes all of my top 5 (Infinity War, Endgame, Ragnarok, and Doctor Strange) besides Winter Soldier in phase two.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I do love the og iron man, but dude, Spider-Man homecoming->Thor ragnarok->black panther back to back? Great time to be a marvel fan
  • Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Phase3 was conclusion that need to be correct and make all things work properly that was most difficult task that's way
  • Keenmonkey_5Keenmonkey_5 Posts: 34
    GOTG2 has one of the best soundtracks. And Ragnarok is a laugh fest. Thor is by far my favorite in the MCU. His low key comedy just cracks me up.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    Phase 3, easy. If not just by quantity then by quality.
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Civil War, Infinity War, Endgame, GotG2, Homecoming
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Avengers endgame
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Far From Home is the first movie in Phase 4. It's not a part of Phase 3
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    Phase 3 movies in general were the best but phase 1 was more comic accurate for me
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193

Its the last movie of Phase 3. Its directly after EndGame
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    More tie-ins.
  • GermycoolGermycool Posts: 25
    Who doesn't like Gladiator Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok!
  • PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    P3 cause you finally got to reap the rewards of sticking it out through phases 1/2. The way they tied it all together is one of the greatest feats in modern filmmaking 🤯
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★
    Spidey.... One and only reason why I even had interest in super hero genre...
  • Bala_riyz01Bala_riyz01 Posts: 145
    For CIVIL WAR 😍 check out the camera works done by the technician it is absolutely brilliant awsome screen play which doesn't make the film boary like GOG1 , thor dark world.... Rise of the black panther is the epic scene in the whole movie not but not least spidey, tony and aunt may scene is the most laughed scene ever i done in whole mcu (personally) 😂
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Captain america civil war endgame and infinity war are amazing
  • ZipioZipio Posts: 128

Its the last movie of Phase 3. Its directly after EndGame
    It's the last movie of the infinity saga but first of phase 4. GotG 2 takes part right after of GotG but that doesnt mean GotG 2 is in phase 2 so the time of FFH doesn't matter.