**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hulkbuster Buff In Order ?

my chunky boi Hulkbuster needs a buff and fast.
I may just be salty because I’ve had him 3 times out of 10 five star crystals but you never know 😎
That lad sounds like a lorry crashing into a wall when he punches so it only makes sense to give him the strength of a lorry crashing into a wall when he punches Domino in the face.

Pls

#praytoabominationorhulkbuster

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What are you talking about, HB Is a beast. My r1 5* wrecks Act 5 final ultron.
  • LordScatsburyLordScatsbury Posts: 174 β˜…
    @terra sorry my hulkbuster must be defective

@terra sorry my hulkbuster must be defective

I'm joking of course. But I think this should be put into the wishlist thread.
    @terra and don’t get me started on Abomination 😍😫😍😍

@terra and don’t get me started on Abomination 😍😫😍😍

Abom is usefull too. Used him for collector way back then
    @LordGenesis that’s fair enough I guess , but Hulkbuster needs it the most
    edited June 2019

Forget just HB. Can we get an upgrade to the entire Iron Family (bar IMIW) like IM, SIM, IP, CW, HB?

CW is actually decent. And he isn't Ironman. He is Steve Rogers. I agree on the rest tho
    @terra yeah I have CW at rank 4 as a 4 star , he was quite useful a few years back when I was doing maestro
  • @Terra be that as it may (Steve Rogers being CW) the tech is technically Stark's. So technically, he is part of the IM family by tech, lol. Also, forgot to add WM. If you're gonna have the Stark tech upgraded (buffed) then he should get a little love too 😁
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Don't buff HB, Just remove him from the hero pool for all 3*,4*,5* and 6*...

Easier this way... press Delete Kabam
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I think cw is iron Man in a suit like Cap's after he killed him in civil war

I think cw is iron Man in a suit like Cap's after he killed him in civil war

No, he is captain America in the suit of iron Man. In that timeline, Iron Man didn't survive Civil War and it broke Captain America